twenty one.

- Vic's POV -

In the hours in which I was free it seemed as if I'd never left. While Brea and the rest were prying open the gates of heaven I was walking among the souls in Hell.

People I recognized somehow ended up downstairs, which was good. Considering I needed all the power I could get.

This was like a pre game. I wasn't fighting anyone that wasn't Andy. I thought about the possibilities of me ruling, winning, having it all.

I wanted the world to crash and burn. To feel the way I felt when I was cast down, spent centuries in a place worse than hell.

I wanted Andy to feel the way I felt, I wanted God to kneel before me.

Vengeance was the only thing keeping me going. The spite and hatred I had for everyone.

As I was doing I continued freeing souls from hell, they were of no use to me and they'd only be sent to purgatory.

After this I returned to my home. I don't even know if it qualifies as a home. It's just a place where I keep all my things.

There's no feelings to it, I had no feelings at all.

I decided that as I waited for the call to glory I'd pry into Vic's mind. See who he is. Who I was getting rid of.

He was nice. That's it. No other way to describe it other than nice. Pathetic.

I suddenly didn't feel bad for riding him of the Earth. I continued to look through, he made music. He has a brother, he's fallen in love once. Images of Andy flashed through, a recent memory of Kellin and a bridge.

A recent memory of the last time Vic was Vic.

If I'd known he was this way I would've asked for another vessel. Image matters. Yet this wasn't about me, this was about turning everything against Andy.

I paced around the room, this was taking too long. I grabbed an angels blade and started to make my way to the door and head to the gates of Heaven.

As I did the doors burst open, Brea stumbled in looking bloody and beat. "We're in." she said collapsing to the floor and gasping for air.

I touched her forehead and rid her of wounds and pain.

"I don't have all day." I said. "Let's go."

FIRST AND FOREMOST
IM SO SORRY FOR THE 65th time for leaving you all like this, it's been so long.

as much as this fic has flopped it's my own fault and i want to thank you for staying and continuing to read.

there's 1 maybe 2 chapters left of this, i can't believe it's almost done.

once again thank you all,

- ana <3