twelve.

- Andy's POV -

As Vic left the blinds covering the windows started to shake violently. I couldn't leave whoever, or whatever, at this point was here would find me. I couldn't hide and it's not like I've planned this and have a secret sanctuary.

My ears started to ring loudly as a blinding white light came from every corner. I cowered next to the couch and covered my ears, what the hell?

No demon enters like this, this is too... pure.

And as if it was never here in the first place the light and the ringing stopped. I stood up and took a look around, glass was shattered and things were flung all across the room.

"Hello." came a voice from seemingly nowhere. I spun around quickly to find a silhouette of a man on the wall. "Up here big fella. How you doing? I'm Mikey." he said as he sat on the light fixtures above.

"Can I help you? Why are you here?" I asked impatiently.

His lips formed into a lopsided smile before speaking, "Your kind, always so impatient, so... rude. But I guess I might as well be getting to the point, we don't have much time."

Before he continued he jumped down from the lightings and landed only a few feet from me.

"Well see, I've made a mistake, by referring to you as one of them. You're not, you're confused." another pause. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes, behind his dirty blonde hair his features were strong but held a soft kindness to them.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, who and what are you, and what do you want?" I asked with gritted teeth. What he said was making no sense, this is probably just another ploy from fucking Satan to capture me.

When he didn't answer after a few seconds, I knew I'd loose it, I shifted and stood tall, I released my pair of wings from their hidden place as my eyes went to fully black.

Mikey shifted his smile and rolled his eyes, "Ooh, not so fast man." he said sarcastically. A pair of great white wings sprang from his back as his eyes turned an ominous glowing blue. "Mine are double your size. If you weren't so important you'd be a laughingstock, but I guess you can't always get what you want."

I stepped back in amazement, my mouth slightly gaped with disbelief running through my mind.

A fucking Angel?

"Y-you, you're not, what do you want with me? Like you said, I'm one of them. I was always told you never came to earth, your business wasn't here." I managed.

"Yeah, we don't come down here, this is a special occasion. You see, good ol' Dad upstairs wants you. Don't know why, our weakest soldier is worth more than you, up until now obviously."

He started to pace towards the now mostly shattered windows, he stood and looked down on the city.

"Why does God want to do with me? I'm not his or anyone's son, I'm this type demon bastard and if you got a way to change that, sign me up. But other than that, leave. Don't look for me anymore."

Mikey chuckled and turned to face me, "I'm not the only one here. We've come down to rain on your parade. Did you really think I was alone? At the snap of my fingers there'd be an army ready to kill you if necessary. They've taken vessels all over the city, the country even. You're safe, but at the same time you're not. You can come with me peacefully and we'll explain it all to you."

I peered at him in even more disbelief. What he was saying wasn't making any sense. I was trying to weigh my options, go with this guy or wait for an army of demons to force me back and get tortured.

Is there such a thing as a second death?

"Well, what'll it be?" Mikey asked.

"Wait, surely some demon would've showed up by now, I was summoned and just disappeared. They'll be looking." I stated.

"You don't have to worry about that for a while, I've hidden you as soon as I knew your location." he huffed, I knew he was getting impatient. "But it won't last forever, now which way is it gonna be?"

I looked out and past Mikey and to the city skyline. No one could help me, and this was my best option for now.

"Let's-" I started but was cut off by a thumping noise behind me. I turned to see Brian standing there, looking like a bloody mess.

"There you are. Took me a while, but here I am again." he said, he looked past me and to Mikey. "Now who's this? Are you... an angel?" he said with as much disbelief as me. Then he let out a loud cynical laugh.

I turned to look at Mikey but he looked just as confused as I was feeling. He sighed and reached into his jacket, he pulled out a gun.

"Stop this." Mikey said sternly.

Brian stopped and look up to him, there was a grin on his face as he stared at the gun, "Or what? You're gonna kill me with that? Oh please do you know who the fuck I am, pretty boy? Don't you know a gun can't kill a-" but he was cut off as Mikey fired and shot Brian.

Brian's last act was looking up in disbelief and then collapsed, black blood gushing out of the wound.

"I hate them. What you think you are. They're despicable. Now, are you ready to leave?"

I simply nodded, he walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder and started chanting something I didn't understand.

In a split second we were in what seemed to be a large and intricate garden, surrounded by trees and flowers of all sorts. 

"You're gonna meet someone now, try to hold back your smart ass comments and be patient." Mikey said, this time I knew it wasn't time to fuck around.

Out of the bushes came out a tall guy with shoulder length hair and a scruffy beard. He walked towards us and smiled softly.

"Hi, I'm Kris, welcome home."

-----------------------------------------------

please comment & vote!

some social media:
instagrams; @ydgn.ana
@mixadventures
@bubblysykes

twitter; @idciero

snapchat; @anaaxfuentes

SOME EXCITING NEWS!!!!

i'm gonna be seeing twenty øne piløts on august 3rd, so close!!!
if you wanna watch some add me on snapchat because i will be posting for some of the concert.

thank you all.

- ana