thirteen.

- Vic's POV -

"Sir... sir we're closing in a few minutes, you can't sleep here." I heard from a female voice that was gently shaking my shoulder.

What time was it? I must've fallen asleep.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll be leaving. Thank you." I said quietly as I tried to become fully awake. The librarian just stood and nodded.

I looked over to the grand clock on the wall and saw it was only 6. Great. It was still sunny outside and I had nowhere to go.

Technically I did, but if I went home and explained my situation I'd be put in a crazy house. I walked to my car, still uncertain of my destination.

While at the library I learned nothing. I asked for all the books they had on the subject of demonic shit, I got it, but they all looked at me like I was crazy.

Which at this point I probably was.

I'd learned that if you wanted to summon a demon you'd need stuff. You'd need bones of an animal, a picture of yourself, dirt from a cemetery, and droplets of your own blood.

Then you just prayed, ironically, for someone to come and grant your wish.

The other option was death, but I didn't want to die. Not yet anyways. And lastly I found that you could serve as a demons vessel, I guess you'd call it, but you wouldn't be in control of your body for the most part. That wasn't what I needed, some dick demon walking around with my face committing crimes and shit.

So it was with the first option, I decided to settle on, as I drove back to Andy's apartment. My apartment was totally trashed and wasn't of any use to me anymore.

But first I needed to run some errands.

First I drove to the nearest cemetery, which was actually about 30 minutes out of town. Then I had to figure out how to get animal bones without actually having to kill an animal.

This is where I started to get nervous, I figured bones from like a chicken would be okay. And after some quick online research on some websites that looked somewhat legit, they said the bones of any animal were fine, even if I didn't kill it myself.

So I went to the store and bought a chicken, cooked, since I was actually starving.

I walked down the isles and started to head to the cash registers when my cart ran into someone. I looked up started and noticed it was Dean and Collin.

"Hey!" Collin said excitedly.

"Where've you been?" asked Dean as he studied me.

"Oh, just around. What are you guys doing?" I asked as I looked questioningly at the many stacks of salt they had in their cart. "Hunting supplies?"

Collin coughed as Dean smiled, "Yeah, my brother likes, uh, salt with his eh, deer?" he said uncertainty.

I giggled and they seemed to relax. "You're brother sounds like a riot, what's his name?" I asked at an attempt to make small talk.

"Sammy. His name is Sam. Which speaking of we better get going, he's been waiting for us since I don't know how long anymore." Dean said with a goofy smile.

Collin hit his arm slightly and harshly whispered, "Don't forget the pie."

"Ok, ok, we'd better get going then. It was nice seeing you. Tell Andy we say 'Hi'." Dean said. I nodded and we went our separate ways.