Flirting

You:

Something that me and Lauren can relate to is that we flirt a lot... I don't mean with each other but other people.

It's not like we mean it, we are just naturally born with it... we are also naturally born with getting jealous really easily.

I was backstage at the Dangerous Woman Tour supporting Ariana. She is my best friend and so far I've been to every show with her as Lauren is on her 7/27 tour with the girls.

As Ariana finishes off the last song of the concert "Dangerous Woman" and comes off the stage I ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Woah (Y/n) hi there" she giggles and hugs back. "I'm honesty so happy and proud of you Ariana, you've gotten so far". She smiles at me and pulls me to her dressing room."wait here Ima change and then we are going to go on snapchat and do something funny okay?" I just look at her and smile. "Sure".

After Ariana got dressed she ran over to me and we started doing filters on snap chat. After awhile she starts getting close and saying how we should be married. I laugh and agree with her. "I mean take me on a date first Ariola" i giggle and she fake frowns at the nickname I gave her.

As she post videos of her kissing my cheek and being all cute, I soon start getting notifications on my phone fast.

I looked at them and see that there are rumors going around that I'm "cheating" on Lauren with Ariana.

I get a call from Lauren... to scared to hear her yelling I ran out the dressing room outside and answered the call.
"Hi-I babe" I said.
"So um (y/n) wanna exPLAIN WHY YOU AND ARIANA ARE GETTING SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER."
I move my phone away from my ear and then slowly bring it back to my ear
"It's nothing like that Lauren me and Ariana are just friends please don't get like that."

"Yeah if so then tell me why you agreed to get married with her!!"

You giggle

"What are You laughing at (Y/n)"

"I love you so much Lauren"

She sighs and you can hear her face palm.

"I love you too but that's not what we are talking about at this moment."

You hang up and FaceTime her back and wait for her face to appear and you smile.

"I love you laur" you smile wide and kiss the camera.
She bites her lip and mumbles a love you back.
"Lauren me and Ariana aren't doing anything I wouldn't do anything like that because I have somebody I love all ready." You frown but see Lauren smile wide

"Awe I love you cutie, you mean the world to me I hope you wouldn't do anything stupid."

"Cash me ousside Lauren how bou dat"

"Babe please don't"

She hung up right after that and I smile.

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ITS BEEN SO LING BUT IM BAAACCXKKKK

IK I SUCK BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

Instagram- badabello

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

-Madasyne