Sick

(Lauren makes me hardcore emo I'm not even joking she's so hot)

You

I wake up to hear someone crying. I turn and soon realize that it's my beautiful Girlfriend crying. "Baby what's wrong?" You say scooting closer to her. "Mm I don't feel good" you hear her sniffle and rub her tummy. "Awe love, go back to bed its three in the morning, when you wake up later I will make some soup and take care of you ok?". She nods, "can we cuddle?" I smiled and nod.

I Pull her into my side and started rubbing circles in her back as she soon fell back asleep.

When I woke up Lauren was still sleeping. So I went down stairs and made her some soup and got some water and some medicine that I know she will not like at all.

As I was walking back up I heard crying again. I ran to our room trying not to drop anything. "Babe What's wrong?" "I - I thought you left me." I cooed at her cuteness. "Baby I would never leave you, now lay up so I can feed you!" She giggles.

After a long day of fighting with her to take the medicine and eat she final did and started to feel a bit better.

HELLLLLOOO

FOCUS ON ME FA FA FOCUS ON MEEE

Anyways IM SO HAPPY ON FRIDAY I SAY MARINA AND TE DIAMONDS OML.

ANYWAYS here's the shoutout ;) @ajfifthhormanybish @Aleah_kim_4213 @km cgarry18 @_camren_lover

Sorry I didn't do it last chapter, buttttt ;)

Qotd : what kind of stories on here do you want me to write more of or what other stories do you want me to write? (Of course Lauren)

Aotd: SMUUUt but I suck HAHAHAH

ANYWAYS GOTTA ZAYN LOVE YOU GUYS *makes kisses sound*

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Madasyne ;)

P.S.S.S larry is satan and narry rises ;)