Breaking up (part 3)

Lauren

When I turned around to see who it is. Hoping it was the girl I thought it was, it founds out to be her. I look at her with wide eyes and try to speak.

"I'm out" says Y/N  as she takes with her, her baby. May I say I got jealous. I wanted to have kids with her. But when I saw her green eyes I thought of myself.

"Wait no Y/N please!" She turns to look at me. "What do you want?" She says in a harsh tone. It made me feel sad inside.

"Can I just please talk to you. give me five minutes!" She thought for a moment and sigh. "Fine but make it fast." She says. Then Ariana speaks. "I will see you guys later." I nod my head "yeah see ya." Y/N smiles at her. I just frown. "Come over to the bench." She nods and follows me.

As we sit down she stares at her little girl. "What's her name?" I smiled looking at this beautiful girl. "Oh this is Madylin, say hi princess." Madylin blushes and hides her cheeks. "She's just like you" I say giggling. She smiles and looks at me. "So why did you want to talk?" She turns cold very fast. "Uh yeah about the one night, and before you yell at me let me explain the whole thing ok?" I say. She nods and plays with Madylin's hands. "So about the day before I was with Dinah and ally, we were sitting in the studio working on a new song, Which actually that song was made about you." (A/N let's just say it's dope shsjs *this is future Madasyne btw.). I say. She blushes and nods for me to keep going. "Anyways, I got this text saying to meet them at this random place, and if I didn't they said they would hurt you, and of course you mean so much to me and I didn't want that to happen." I see her blush even more. "So I did, and they ended up kidnaping me for about 5 hours or so, but then one of them said if I didn't I-i- if I didn't have S-Sex with them t-they would h-hurt you." I say feeling tears in my eyes. She looks at me like see wanted to kill someone."so I did a-and-" I was cut off by lips on mine. I was shocked at first but realized that it was Y/N. I soon kissed back. God I love her lips. How they fit perfect with mine and how there always so soft.

We soon break apart and she looks at me. Her lips are swollen and I guess so are mine. A beautiful dark pink blush on her cheeks And her now dark Y/E/C eyes. She speaks "Lauren I am so sorry I should have listen to what happen and not have been stupid and-" I cut her off by kissing her. "Love I would have done the same thing." She smiles and looks at Madylin. "Lauren I want to catch up and become more than friends again." She says. Of course I'm shocked but yet so happy. "Of course babe!" I say kissing her cheek. She chuckles. "Well as you know this is Madylin and she looks just like you so we can say it's your kid." She giggles . I laugh at her comment but really take in on what Madylin looks like. She really actually does. Long dark brown hair and her green eyes. her one dimple. "Wow she's so beautiful, she gets it from her mom." She blushes and kisses my cheek. "Thanks love" Mady looks at me. "Mommy can I sit on her lap???" "Of course" she says smiling at me as I take Mady."

"Do you know my name?" I say kissing her nose. She giggles and smiles. "No!" I laugh. "It's Lauren but you can call me laur". She looks at me for a second. "Can I call you mommy too???" I look at Y/N, she nods in agreement.

"Of course"

AWEEE YAAAYAYAY.

If you want another part of this just say so :)

I'm at my cabin AND IM LISTENING TO 5SOS AND tHERE COMING BACK ON THE 31st IN JULY THE SAME DAY I WENT THIS YEAR AT THE XCEL ENGER CENTER AHHH.

But anyways I CANT WAIT FOR PERFECT MV TO COME OUT AND 5HS NEW ALBUM AND YAYAYA

I'm just so happy hehe.

ANYWAYS LIKE ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND HAVE AND AMAZING DAY💕😇

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Madasyne💕