Fade Away

A life full of silence and loneliness. Hush quiet the silence steals the air. Day in day out you speak but no one seems to hear. You learn how to deal with the different tones of silence, because they fade. You can feel the emotion through the tone and again you fade. You see but you remain lonely. Is it a choice or a desire? People come but you notice that they still fade away.

Night falls and darkness fills the air. No need to say. "hush" silence has already faded the night. The only thing that is heard is the lonely heart beat of your own heart. The single sound of you breathing as your heart beats to its own paste. You wait patiently for a change to occur. A different sound, a different sight, and nothing changes but the day and night. Your belief starts to fade away.

Just when all is said and nothing is done you hear something.  You start walking towards the sound it starts to fade away. Hopeless fighting for another soul to hear your cry. You turn and walk away. Again the sounds starts, but this time you felt a touch on your left shoulder. A tear falls because you know this has never happened before. You look up to a warm graceful smile," I will never fade away from you. Your not alone I am here." in such a peaceful tone. You take his hand and you began to fade away.