So is my girlfriend.

"Really?" I ask while looking up at him.

"When I followed her she would always dm me and comment on my photos. So I just finally said that. It's not like I'm lying though." I chuckle gently.

"Do you still have the messages between you two?"

"Hm," He goes his dm's and shows me.

"You have 500 pending messages." I say with laughter. "What the hell."

"I don't like to look at them."

"Can I?"

"Knock yourself out." I smile gently and look through the request section. I click on the first one and it's a message saying hey baby. "You can clear them out as you go along."

"Okay." I hit decline at the bottom and keep going.

The first 10 say hey baby.

"Is that a popular saying?"

"What? Hey baby?"

"Yeah."

"I guess." He chuckles.

The next message says are you single with a million question marks.

"Oh Jesus." I click out of the next dm fast. That wasn't a photo I wanted to see.

"That's why I don't like to go through them." Harry hums.

"You don't like to get topless pics from girls you don't talk too?"

"Unless it's from you, no." I laugh.

"Thanks, but my tits are saggy now so."

"They're not that bad." I laugh and he smiles. I close out of his pending messages and see John Mayer is the most current one he's talking too. He takes his phone out of my hand.

"I can't read it?" I ask. My eyes look up at him. "You don't tell me you talk to him."

"Because you're in love with him."

"I'm in love with you. I just have like a fan crush on him." I say. "And I have an obsession with his music."

"You look at that a different day." I pout.

"Please."

"Don't do that pouty lip thing." Harry says.

"Why? Because it works?" A smile curves on his lips.

"Yes, because you look too cute to say no too." He kisses me. "But I'm still saying no."

"Are there dick pics in there or something?"

"No." His eyes widen. "Why would you think that?"

"Because I'm thinking of reasons why I can't read them."

"There's stuff in there that you can't know yet." My eyes narrow at him.

"Stuff?"

"Yes, stuff." He kisses me again and locks his phone.

I overlap my legs with his and play with his fingers. His arm is around me loosely and his head rests on top of mine. "I'm going to take a nap." Harry says with a yawn.

"Okay." I say softly. "Did you want me to move off of you?"

"No. I like this." He cuddles into me making me smile.

"Good night." I whisper.

"Night."

His eyes close and my teeth graze over my lower lip. Once he falls asleep I reach for my phone that's on my night stand and search something that I've been wondering about.

It takes me a few times to phrase it the way I want.

I click on the first article that comes up for "How to feel connected with your partner after a loss of a baby".

We don't do a lot of couple stuff like we used to do. We don't have that same connection like we used to have before April died. I've been wondering why.

My eyes skim over the article. My eyes furrow at what it recommends which is sex.

How can sex make you feel connected with your partner after a baby? Isn't that the least thing you want to do considering you can make another baby?

I go to the next article and it says sex.
I got to the next one after the second one and it says sex. I huff and toss my phone to the side.

Maybe that's meant for couples who lost their babies and it's been months. I should've put recent loss of a baby to see if it would make a difference.

I sigh and stretch out my legs a little. I look up to Harry and he looks peaceful. I just want to make him happy.

I hope I'm loving him enough. Sometimes I think I'm not.

A://N

Comment whatcha think of the chapter??

What do you think Harry doesn't want May to know yet?

I'm still thinking about the third book thing so I'll keep ya posted

~lauren