Chapter 5

It's been 2 years! 2 years since I've last updated! Omg, I'm so sorry! I'll make this chapter juicy for everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take hold of the hook that keeps my mask together and slowly tugs it forward, letting the mask free of its grasp. I drop the mask onto my bedside table before dealing with my claws.

"Gah, things have really gone quite hectic, huh?" I chuckle, looking to my right to find Hell Hound, my demonic hound, still chewing on that woman's arm.

"Quite hectic, master," He replies, losing interest in the arm and makes his way towards my side on the bed.

"She didn't really put up any fight," I sigh, placing my claws beside my mask. I stretch my arms and legs out before sprawling my body across my bed comfortably.

No one really knows who I am, huh? No one still has any clue who or what even am I. I've existed just as long as that bug-eyed boy. Yea, I know him. He has no clue who the f*ck I am though. He was always made fun of at school. You know, cause of all his twitching? I was the only one who didn't mind it at all. I was always there for him, in the shadows that is. Watching everything that has happened to him throughout our school years. I'm still angry at myself, not being able to be the girl I am now for him back then. He disappeared that day. The day my parents were killed. I blamed everyone who hated him, wanted him gone. I blamed them all.

"Master?" My eyes began to droop as the faint sound of my dog fades into darkness.

"*Muffled sound* Wake up, *Muffled sound*! You still haven't had your breakfast yet," The voice I knew all too well calls out to me from the dark. I slowly open my eyes to meet another pair that looked quite similar to mine. "You're finally awake sleepy head."

"Mom..?" I softly called out as I lift myself off the bed with my hands. I felt lighter than usual, and smaller, too! I pulled my blanket off and stared down at my Wolverine pj's.

"Get yourself tidied up before coming down for breakfast, alright?" My mom says before closing the door on her way out. I stood up and walked over to my wall mirror beside my side table. I looked just like I did before the day my parents and Toby left me. I still had the mid-back length, silver hair, the crimson, piercing eyes. I looked just as innocent back then. I turn my back to the mirror before heading down the stairs where a change of scenery happens. I was in the clothing I chose to wear back then. A casual white shirt with a black vest, denim shorts, and my headphones.

 A casual white shirt with a black vest, denim shorts, and my headphones

I had put these on, thinking, today I will do things right. I made my way into the kitchen to find my mom placing scrambled eggs and such into plates as my dad went on about this opportunity he had gotten from his boss. An opportunity we haven't gotten to at all.

"He said that he'll provide the tickets. All we have to provide is ourselves," He laughs jokingly as my mom looks at him, lovingly. I had tears in my eyes. This is what I've been missing for a while now. The look of love in those I have lost.