I crouch down on my own his body still taller than mine even when we are both on our knees.
"You make me weak" he murmurs but I hear it and I scowl.
"I won't let him kill you" I say reaching to move a bang from his eyes but he catches my hand and holds it in a tight grip. I feel as if I'm losing circulation.

"I said you make me weak" his hand clutches my throats and my eyes go wide as my air ways are cut and my breathing is more wheezing. I clutch at his hand scratching. My lungs burn and my eyes are filled with tears.
"Please" I break out croaking. I beg but he doesn't look at me. My lips feel numb and I wish for air more than anything.

I fight under his grip but he only tosses me against the wall. I fall to the ground my bones aching but my air coming back to me as I breathe in deeply. I cry out in pain but no sound is reachable. I collapse my hands holding me up as my hair falls in front of my face.

"Get out!" Diavolo screams his anger shaking the walls. I try and move but my body is failing and I feel as if my throat is closing up. I reach out for air my heart beat quickening.

I close my eyes on the cold hard floor and hear nothing nothing but silence

***********

My eyes shoot open and I look to the alarm clock. 4 days have passed 4? How was that possible. I stand my feet wobbly and my heart clenched as the memories from before start to flood back. He had tried to kill me. I fall down to the ground my legs failing me and the tears blocking my eyesight.

I had definitely felt betrayed. After everything we had been through together after everything we shared. I feel stupid and abused. I make my way up to the bathroom and take the longest piss in history. After washing my hands I dare to look in the mirror and I frown, all along my neck are bruises and also on my cheek.

I was going to die here alone without anyone all because I had to get kidnapped by a crazy obsessed organ man and his Hitman.
The door nudges open and a woman looks wide eyed at me before closing the door and leaving. I make my way to the bed to sit unsure what else I can do.

The door opens again and in comes Amedeo. I back away hate filling my entire soul. I hated him and I've barely hated before.
"He wants to see you" was all he said I scowl who?
"Who?" My voice comes out small and strained. It was all the choking.
"Diavolo" my heart drops and I shake my head the tears beginning to flow again as I feel the pain from my neck return.

"I'll let him know" I hear the door shut and footsteps. Two pair of voices outside, one which is all too familiar.
The door barges open and is forcefully shut and locked from the inside. I look away unable to look at him. He had hurt me. My body shivers.

"I-"
"Please, go away" I interrupt my voice so tiny I could barely stand to hear it. But he doesn't move. I see his shoes from here and they are all brand new. Doesn't look like he spent anymore time in that dungeon and he definitely isn't dead.
"Bos-"
"No! Go away" I stand up making my way to the bathroom were I could lock the door and find solitary peace till he would leave. But he grabs my arm spinning my towards him. He holds my arm to his chest and I try to break free from his hold. I wrestle with him, bang his chest but he refuses to release me.

I find the tears flowing ever so gently and the frustrated pain unbearable. I find my legs give out and I fall hard, my hands catch me and I see the tears as they sprinkle down like raindrops.
"Come on get up" he scoops me up bridal style and brings me over to the bed dropping me down and waiting as I nestle my face in my hands.

"You hurt me" I croak out looking towards him my face all wet and soggy.
"I know" it was all he could say just I know. If I knew you knew I wouldn't have said it. I turn my face looking to the opposite side of the room.
"Boston, I am I am s" something like pain is competing with these words and I scowl.

"Look at me!" He demands, my frail body jumps and I do as told afraid he'll lash out and hurt me.
"I just want to be alone" I say mumbling it through the tears. He comes to his knees before the bed.
"I know I know" he places his head on my legs which dangle off the bed my heart starts to race. Like it always does when he touches me.

He just lays there and doesn't move.
I run my hands through his silky hair and find myself missing his touch. I want him to hold me.
"Diavolo" my voice is shaky but he looks up instantly his hands clutching my thighs.
"Hold me" I whisper into his ear as I lay cheek to his. He lifts me up gently and kicks off his shoes laying me down on the bed with him. I cuddle up to his chest my heart beat calming slowly as he holds me.

"I hate you" I say my body peeling to him but my mind begging me to be rational. He tilts my head up so I'm looking up at him and looks down to my lips. My heart races and my hands get sweaty. But he doesn't kiss my lips no he moves down to the bruises on my neck. The spots burn as he kisses them and nibbles. A small groan comes from my throat and a growl from his as he moves upwards until his lips hover over mine.

"Times up" a voice says by the door.
"Tell him I'll be right out" he says his breath hitting my lips causing them to tingle.
"Out Hitman" his anger is coming off in waves and I watch as he gets up and puts his shoes on he leans close to my ear when the man isn't looking.

"Keep your window open around nine...I'll explain I promise" I slowly nod and he walks out closing the door behind him. Leaving me alone once again.

I hate him...it's hard to convince yourself in something you don't believe in.