I hate you..

"Boston, Boston" I jolt awake as people shuffle to get off the plane.
"Are we here?" I ask him and he nods standing up and helping me up as well. I rub my eyes and wait till everyone is out of the plane to walk out with Diavolo.
"What are we going to do now?" I ask as we walk through the airport Diavolo looking behind us as we walk.

"Home" we are stopped by a bunch of clicking guns and Amedeo standing in the middle. I scowl. How did they catch us?
"Round em up" he says and his men grab us as we exit the building and make our way into a large black van.

We drive on until we reach the house the one I have been dreading for a long time now.
"Get out!" He orders and I jump out the sun bothering my eyes and we walk over to the door making our way in.

"Take him to a cell and lock her up upstairs!" I leap for Diavolo but six men hurl him down some lanky hall way and one buffed up man grabs my arm forcing me up a flight of steps till we reach my room and dumps me in. I reach for the door but he shuts it locking me in. I panic holding the roots of my hair with my hands.

I needed to get out but how? I look down the window but it's way too high up and unless I want to break my neck I would jump.
"Let's go!" A man peeps his head through the door and orders me out. I follow as we go down the stairs and make our way down the same lanky hallway. In there is a dungeon like room where I'm shoved inside. I look around and see Diavolo tied to a chair. I frown my heart lurching.

Amedeo comes in speaking in a low methodical voice "Brother I called you, friend, and even family, I took the decision to trust you"
"The horrible decision" Diavolo interrupts smirking. Amedeo's anger becomes more clear and I watch as he walks over to Diavolo.
"You think your funny?" He asks anger laced in his tone. Diavolo chuckles devishly.
"You can't torture me! Ha! It'd be like torturing a brick" I scowl why was he saying these things like he was asking for it.

Amedeo starts to punch him relentlessly and I get up trying to stop him but it only whiplashes as I'm hurled across the room. He stops and Diavolo spits blood at him laughing.
"More!" He screams out. Had he lost his marbles.

"What are you?" Amedeo asks standing back. On his hand had been iron rings and Diavolo had barely reacted.
"I'm the devil" he says spitting blood at Amedeo's face.
"Bring it in!" A man comes in with a table full of knives and different torture devices. Amedeo grabs a knife and throws it making it land in Diavolos arm. I scream out clutching my hands over my mouth but he doesn't move.

The knife hasn't bothered him one bit. Amedeo screams out in frustration and grabs a mini flame thrower thing. I close my eyes backing away into the corner as he burns the edges of Diavolos shoes I scowl that flame would have touched his skin and burned him severely by now. But he doesn't scream or move. As if invincible he doesn't even flinch.

"Are you stone?" Amedeo screams throwing aside the weapon.
"I tried to tell you" Diavolo says smirking again. I scowl my stomach turning. Amedeo reaches for another knife and is about to throw it when I find the courage to jump in front closing my eyes and anticipating the knife.

"Boston move!" Amedeo says ready to throw I refuse. I wasn't going to let him get hurt for me.
"Boston, I will throw it, so move" Amedeo is serious but I don't move my body frozen out of fear and when his arm is about to flick Diavolo rips open the bonds and catches it before it can hit me.
"Why you!" He launches at Amedeo grabbing him and tossing him aside as if nothing. Ten to twelve men burst through the door grabbing him and placing him on his knees.

Amedeo stands instantly. "You can withhold any pain thrown at you but not the feelings of a girl!" He burst out laughing.
"Leave them. She'll have to say goodbye before we kill him" he says leaving with his men following him and locking the door behind him. My heart aches and I move towards his body. He is still on his knees.