Cont...

Hey everyone! It may seem confusing why I am switching between Valentina and Boson's POV but it is because they are very connected so please keep reading and enjoy!

Boston's POV.

We were eating in the worst silence. I didn't want to speak because I may accidentally spit out the fancy fish which I wanted to vomit over. How gross.

Then came the meat and sliders I pile them on my plate happily. The only real food which has hit this room and it doesn't even have ketchup. I scowl. Oh well.
I begin to eat not caring whose watching. Finally, I'm hungry.

"So Boston where are you going for college." College? I smile. That's the first time anyone has asked me a normal question. It was Valentina's sister. The non pregnant one.
"Umm Charlie, yeah right, I am currently captive if you haven't noticed" this seems to upset everyone at the table as the air becomes intense.
"Well I'm sure you are gonna go to college. Amedeo is the nice kind of mafia" Nicolo says, I smirk. Sure he is.
"Well if I did go to college, it would be to dance exotically" I laugh at the look on all their faces including Valentina's mother whom had completely dropped her fork.

"Just kidding, I wouldn't go to college to be a stripper! I'm already a naturally talented dancer" I wink and smirk as Diavolo pinches my side. My skin heats up.
"She is joking I am sure." Diavolo adds leaving us to our silence again. I sigh.

"So how come your dad named you guys such funky names, I mean Claire and Charlie are normal but where the heck did they come up with Valentina, Nicolo and Diavolo like the devil seriously?" I wave my slider around as I talk and Charlie seems to be amused.
"Boston, college is a serious topic darling, your mother must surely be preparing all the stuff for it" my throat lodges. They didn't know. It wasn't their fault that they didn't know. I put my good girl voice on and say,

"My mother is unfortunately not with us anymore" I smile and go back to my food, I didn't want this to become some stupid pity party but it was too late for that.
"I'm sorry for your loss"

I smile, "it's not like you killed her"
"What about your father?" I feel Diavolo stiffen by my side.
"Nope he's dead too, oh and before you ask she's in a coma" I get up feeling stuffed all of a sudden. I see Valentina as she frowns with pity on her. I scowl.

"Anyone hear music?" I move towards the door and make my way on deck where a party is taking place. Men and women dance and grind.ooooo my scene.
I move towards the table where they have a giant bar of just alcohol.

"Give me something strong." The guy looks at me hesitantly but then gives it to me. I smell it, it's most likely a mix of some weird shit. I chug it down as it burns my throat. This wouldn't be the first time I would be getting drunk so whatever. I walk around watching people dance and grabbing random drinks one after the other. None of them having an affect. I am not a lightweight.
"Excuse me can I see some iD?" I scowl I turn to see Valentina. She was here to bother me of course.

"Haha, your so funny!" I move away from her but she follows.
"Do you have somewhere else to be?" I snap. She frowns taking my cup.
"Go to bed" I scowl. Who was she to tell me what to do?

"I can't I'm an insomniac." I pull out the pins in my hair and let the braid come out into bouncy curls. I shake my hair out and move towards the dance floor.

I guess the alcohol was having more of an affect than I thought.

Valentina's POV.

Yes, the dinner had gone to disaster but this was worst. She had begun to dance with a bunch of strangers. Just to hear about her life I suddenly appreciate  mine. I move over to the stairs and make my way back to our private room. She wouldn't listen to me but I had a feeling who she would listen too. I come in as everyone is sitting on the couch and talking over some dessert. Diavolo is in the corner smoking and talking on the phone in Italian.