Chapter 7- sexy drunk

The night lay empty and boring as I stared at the white freckled ceiling above me. How could a ceiling be so plain. A few days, more like a week, had passed since I told Diavolo of certain private things and he hadn't shown up to dinners or luncheons. So I decided to let it be. He must be busy you know killing something or someone. The whole house creaked in silence and certain things made me jump. It was insane how jumpy I have become but totally understandable.

I wait and sing songs but nothing can soothe my soul. So I get up and reach for a big white canvas and go to grab my paint stuff when a knock stops me mid halt. Who could be awake at this hour besides me? I move forward hesitantly, if only I had a peephole. Ha I laugh at myself before opening the door to none other than the devil. He looked distraught and well...tipsy.

He wore the simplest outfit I've seen since I met him and his hair wasn't perfect in fact it lay messy and ruffled upon. He brought it back with his hand and now he looked more like himself just more weird. He wears nothing but a white running jumper and sweat pants that hang extremely low. I look at my surroundings and when I see the glass bottle in his hand I'm not fooled as to why he smells like alcohol.

"Hello" he spoke so low I could barely hear him. But his voice lay sexy and raspy.
"Hi" I reply breathing heavily as I watch him watch me. I don't dare to move as he uses the door post for support.
"What's up?" I ask simply. He shrugs and drinks one heavy gulp from the bottle before smacking his lips together and chuckling like an insane maniac.

To say I am not totally creeped out is a lie and now I find myself backing up, very slowly. He enters, swaying ever so slightly and slams the door behind him. I gulp and move away till my legs hit the bed post. I curse and try to escape but his long arms cage me inside. He looks down ever so slightly at me and smirks with an evil glint in his eye.

I find myself swooning on the inside and watching as he licks his lips slowly.
"Sei così bello. se avrai me Sono tutto tuo" his mixed up mombojumbo makes my heart rate elevate as I stand on tippy toe while grabbing his arm to hoist myself closer to him. When are faces come to a close and my cheek runs along his I ask the million dollar question.
"What the fuck are you saying to me?!" His hearty laugh makes me frown and he throws his head back wildly but not letting me move away from him. I try to resume the position whereas I had more space but I could not as his arm snaked around my waist and brought me closer to him, till our body's flushed against one another. I feel my whole being warm and become hot pudding. My hands find his chest as my head swirls with imaginary thoughts.

"Do you want me?" I scowl and gasp when his hand drops the bottle to grab my ass. He laughs some more before stepping away from me. The cold comes back into my bones and I shiver as he laughs ecstatically.
"I love you're reaction to that!" My heart does a leap and my lips turn into a frown. He sways his way to the bed and plops down upon it.

"Oh you don't mind...I mean well it's not like you use it" he chuckles before closing his eyes and resting his head. I scowl some more and find myself leaving him and his pitiful self to wake with such a migraine!

"Boston why are you leaving you're room this late?" I jump when I hear Amedeo's voice before turning to him and chuckling nervously.
"Diavolo is drunk!" The words just flew out and I covered my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else. Great job Boston throw the man under the bus and while you're at it make sure the wheel hits his balls! Amedeo came quickly in his satin red robe and opened the room to the fowl smell of vodka which lay spilled on the floor.

"What will I do with him!" He mutters a million more words in his mombojumbo language before telling me it usually doesn't happen and he is sorry blah blah blah the usual. I leisurely walk back into the room before sitting down on the opposite side of the bed. But before I know it I'm scooped up and put flop down on the bed. Diavolo hovers above me as he holds my hands above my head to keep me in place. Panic rises in me mostly because his extremely large at the moment bottom half is touching my baby innocent bottom half.