I got up toward the grass and just started walking.

I heard someone calling my name, probably Gray because he thinks I'm mad at him. So I just kept walking. But then I heard my name again, man he doesn't give up does he? I turned around, And it wasn't Gray. It was Ryan!

Oh no this is bad my hair is soaked, and I look horrible. Just stay calm.

"Hey Emily, I saw you back there with your boyfriend, you looked pretty mad at him, I was wondering if you're okay?" He seemed really serious.

Hahahahahaha is this guy for real? Did he seriously just say boyfriend?

"Haha Ryan, no that's not my boyfriend, never in a million years would Gray be my boyfriend."

"Oh really? Who is he then?"

I laughed and said "ummmm my brother!?!?"

He chuckled to himself, probably about how stupid he felt.

"Oh well now that that's settled, are you alright?" He was smiling and he was getting closer to me.

"Haha I'm completely fine, I just don't like to tan and be soaking wet at the same time, I hate the feeling of sand sticking to your body."

"Oh okay gotcha"

Then we walked in silence for a minute and I played with my hair.

Then he looked up "hey me and my friends are going to have a Bon fire at our house tonight and I was wondering if you would want to come with me?"

"sure, I don't think I'm doing anything later."

"Great I'll just text you when everything is."

"Okay" I said smiling.

I walked over to the small playground and sat down on the swing. He then sat in the empty one beside me.

"Oh Emily I forgot to say sorry about how all of my friends were starring at you, its just we live in California and never once have we seen a girl as beautiful as you before." he was looking at me waiting for my response.

But I mean what am I suppose to say to that? Thank you sounds lame, and I know is too self centered. I didn't want him to make him wait any longer so I said "Thanks you seem like a really sweet guy." Then I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

I hate dying conversations, they make everything awkward. I'm a very talkative person, but when it comes to meeting new people, I suck at making conversations because I don't want to say the wrong thing and offend anybody.

we sat there and swung back and forth for a little and then all of the sudden he started laughing.

I looked at him for a minute then I said "do you want to tell me what's so funny?"

That just made him laugh even more, I mean what is wrong with this kid? Then he said "I just realized how much I suck at talking to girls, I never really realized it until I couldn't think of anything to say to you."

"no its not that you're bad at talking to girls, its just we don't really know anything about each other yet."

"okay well then lets get to know each other tonight, don't tell me anything because I want to find out more later tonight." once he said that and he stood up from the swing.

"umm okay, well then I wont tell you anything." then I laughed at how quickly he jumped up from the swing, but not long after I stood up and walked just a little past him.

"Well then I guess I should get back with the guys, I'll see you Tonight." He said with a big smile.

"yeah I should probably go back with my brother before he breaks another girls heart, but yeah I'll see you later tonight." I smiled back.

he turned around and we walked back to the stairs towards the beach, it didn't take long before he was with his friends and he got up closer to my ear before I left and said "I'll see you tonight."

That sent shivers down my spine with how his deep voice vibrated against my neck.

After that he walked into his group of friends and I walked back over to Gray who was surprisingly alone.

"wow back so soon."

"yeah we are going to hang out later, and we wanted to have something to talk about so we came back."

"cool, kid better not play with my sisters heart or he'll pay for it."

"shut up Gray, like you could do anything even if he did." That got his attention real fast.

"Emily I'm a football player, I tackle many guys every day." we both started laughing at how stupid he is.

"Whatever Gray, well I need to get back to the house and get ready for later, but you should go talk to those girls before they kill me for thinking I'm your girlfriend."

"why would they think that." he looked at me thinking I'm crazy.

"believe me I'm not as crazy as you think I am, Ryan thought that." he stopped me and said "oh nooo, why did you tell me that."

"hey well don't treat me like I'm crazy! but seriously I'm leaving now." I stood up and picked up all of my things and started walking back to my house.

It didn't take me very long to see the house because it was right next to the beach.

But now all I have to do is figure out what to wear, and call my best friend before she kills me.

Hey guys! chapter four is finally finished! so Vote if you liked it, or comment! :)

> to the right is a picture of the dress she wore on the beach, check it out! >

-Lauren_In_wonderland-