VI

I kept crying until I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. It startled m a little. I looked up and saw Tristan. I hugged him tight, and he hugged me back.

"Melanie, I'm sorry this is happening to you. I know Connor means the world to you. And I know he feels the same about you." He stroked my hair, and I could tell BT his voice that he had been crying.

Tristan and Connor have known each other for years. I met Connor by Tristan. This is hard for the both of us. I had almost forgotten about my parents.

"My mum, and dad, I don't know how much longer they have." I told him. "What do you mean?" He asked, placing his hands on my shoulders, and pushing me back so that I was now face-to-face with him.

"My mum and dad are in critical condition." I said to him. I headed back inside, with Tristan following, and headed down the hall my parents were on. I stopped at the window that showed their room.

I hadn't noticed that I was crying, until I felt Tristan wipe away a tear. "Why? Why did this have to happen?" I weakly hit my fist against the window, and started shaking. Tristan quickly wrapped his arms around me, so I wouldn't fall to the ground.

I walked inside of my parents room, ans looked at them. "Mum...dad..." I said quietly. "Please, please...please stay...don't leave me..." I couldn't take it.

I walked to the space in between my parents beds, and looked at the floor. I held both of my parents hands. I was shaking a lot.

"Tristan...why? Why did this have to happen?" I asked, looking at the floor. Tristan stayed quiet. "I dont know, Mel..." He let out a big sigh.

I let go of my parents hands, and walked out of their room. I walked down the hall to Connor's room, and looked through the window. He was asleep. I tried my best to hold back tears.

Tristan put his hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked at him. "Its going to be okay Melanie." I nodded and tried my best to put on a smile. I walked into Connor's room, looking at him. 

I began to shake. All I want, is to hear his voice, see his eyes, and be with him. I gently grabbed his hand with one of mine, and got on my knees, siting on the side of his bed.

"Please Connor. Let me know you can hear me." I cried again, placing my head on the edge of the bed. Then I felt something, it wasn't much, bit I felt Connor squeeze my hand, just a little. I picked my head up, and looked at Connor. 

His eyes were still closed. But, he was breathing, and his heart was steady. 

"Please Connor...please wake up" I whispered. Then I heard a voice.

"Mel...Melanie..."

-------------------

Whoopsie. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Who's voice do you think it was?  I'm at school writing this so yea, lol. I'll be sure to write the next chapter soon, and I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I do have a life other than my phone, I have my education to worry about. And my parents got married Friday, and then my dad went into surgery yesterday, and I've been busy with school. I'm trying my best to update when I can. But, bai for now. Vote, like, comment, and follow? Pleas? Love you all! Xxx

~ kathy