IV -Connor

I need to wake up...I have to wake up. To see my mum, and Melanie. I can hear them. I want to say something, but I can't. I can't move anything. No matter how hard I try.

I can feel Melanie grab my hand. I want to see her, I don't want her to worry. I try my best to move, even just the slightest, but I can't. I'm frozen. All I see is darkness.

"Connor..." I would hear her say.

"Yes Melanie! I can hear you!" I would say in my head, but I couldn't get them to come out of my mouth. I try to move I don't know if I'm successful. But I can hear the cries. I can hear the machines.

I can hear and feel everything, but I can't move see or say anything. I'm trying to wake up. But, I don't know if I'll be able to. All I want to for Melanie to be happy, and I want her to be mine.

She's the only one that's been there for me. Stood by my side when I needed her the most. She never betrayed me, never turned against me. She knew me better than anyone else. And she means the world to me.

"Please wake up, I need you!" I hear her say, and then put her hand on my chest. My heart begins to beat faster, which seems to have caused the heart monitor to go off.

I feel Melanie's hand get pulled away, and being replaced by more wires. I need her...I need her more then ever.

---------------

Whoops! Short chapter! I was writing this in class on my iPad lol. At least I didn't get it taken. But now I have to sit through 30 more minutes of absolute hell, because class is borning. Anyways, like, comment, vote! Love you! Baiiii xx

Kathy x