I

"Good Morning everyone! I hope you all had a good sleep. And are ready for today's test" I heard groaning all over the class room, I guess no one studied.

  "We had a test?" My best friend Connor whispered to me, I mentally facepalmed, than chuckled "You should start paying more attention in class mister."

  "Miss Alvarez and Mr. Ball! I kindly ask that you both stop talking, as test are being handed out!" The teacher said strictly. I gave her an 'I'm sorry' look, then looked at my test.

    "this doesn't seem that hard" I said to myself. I quickly finished my test, and turned it in. I layed my head on my desk, and fell asleep.

   I woke up to being shaken by Connor. "Class is over." I nodded and grabbed my bag and headed to my next class.

  The school school seemed to go by really fast. And before I knew it, it was time to go home.

  "Would you like me to walk you home?" Connor asked. "sure." I replied, placing my books and stuff in my bag.

  We started walking down my street, when I started to get lightheaded. I started losing my balance, and almost fell, but Connor catched me

  "Are you alright Mel?" He asked, con in his eyes, and worry in his voice. I looked into his ocean blue eyes, and nodded. "I'm fine. Just a little lightheaded, thats all." He continued to look at me with worry in his eyes

    "Get home safe, alright?" He asked, placing His hands in mine. I nodded then continued down my road.

   I got home and opened the door. "Mum! Dad! I'm home!" I didn't hear anything. So I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the fridge.

Hi sweetie. Me and and your father will be working late today, so we won't be be till late tonight. Fix you some dinner, and don't stay up to late. OK sweetie? Love you
- mum xxx

  I sighed then looked in the fridge for something to eat. I fixed me a sandwhich, then took a shower. I put on some comfy pajama shorts, and an oversized T-shirt.

  I was getting a little sleepy and I looked at the time. "7:56. Guess I should get some sleep"

  I went up to my room, and plugged my phone up. The screen lit up, and I read some of the notifications

   1 new text from Con: Hey Mel, I just wanted to see if you got home safe. You kinda scared me earlier. Well, you're probably asleep now, so I'll let you sleep. I'll
see you tomorrow. Xxx

  I smiled then put my phone down, and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, by my mum shaking me awake. "Good morning sweetie. Me and dad made you breakfast"

  I smiled and got out of bed. "Connor cane over this morning. He wanted to make sure you were okay. I think he's still downstairs"

  "Okay mum." She smiled and left my room. I put on some faded jeans, and a flannel shirt, along with my cowgirl boots, that dad got me a few months ago. I put my hair in a messy side fishtail braid, and was downstairs.

   "Morning everyone. Oh, what smells good?" I said walking in. Connor laughed at me.

  "Good Morning sweetie. Me and you mum are going to go into town today. Connor decided to come with us. Would you like to join?" I was planning on going to Chloe's house, so I politely declined. "Alright sweetie. Well call us if you need anything." My dad said, getting up and putting his dishes in the sink.

   My dad grabbed his keys, and my mum grabbed her purse, they gave me each a hug and a kiss then waved goodbye. Connor following.

   I called Chloe, to see what time she wanted to come. And I got everything ready and stuff.

  About 2 hours later, I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Chloe.

  "Melie!" She said hugging me "Chloe!" I replied laughing, and hugged her back. "Are you ready for a girls day at home?" I nodded eagerly and got some chips. "Let's watch a movie!" I said, pulling some movies out.

   We looked through and decided on watching The Fault In Our Stars. We talked for about 30 minutes before we put the movie on.

  About halfway into the movie, I heard another knock on the door, and walked over to it. 2 police men were standing at the door. I looked at Chloe and she had a scared look.

   "Hello Officers. How may I Help you?" I asked looking at them.

  "Are you Melanie Alvarez?" The tall one asked. I started shaking and then nodded my head. The officer sighed and took off his cap. He gently took ahold of my hand.

  I was scared for what he was about to say and I defiantly wasn't prepared.

-----------

SORRY
SORRY
SORRY
DONT KILL ME
PLEASE
I DIDNT WANT TO PUT IT ALL IN THE FIRST CHAPTER
BECAHSE THAT WOULD BE RIGHT
BUT I PROMISE
I WILL UPDATE
SOON
SO DONT KILL MEH
like
Comment
Vote
Please?
- Kat xx