Allison?

I BLOODY LOVE THIS CHAPTER FOR SOME REASON!

Muhahahaha (SorryNotSorry)

Dean's P.O.V

"Wait, wait. You mean dead Allison?" I ask looking from her, to Stiles then to Mel. Who had ripped a crossbow bolt from her stomach and was trying to stand up.

"Aww.. Is that what you call me now, Stiles?" She asks and Stiles just stands starring not sure how to react, he looked petrified. "No answer, shame." She said lamely and another bolt flew through the air straight at Stiles.

"STILES!" Mel screamed and the bolt stopped just before it went through his head. It then erupted into flames and was a pile of ash within a matter of seconds.

"Well, well. Little Mely got some upgrades." The demon girl answered turing her attention to Mel, who was still holding her stomach.

"What the hell was that?" I ask slightly stunned. Could this girl get any more confusing or terrifying. "Just please don't say you don't..."

"I don't know." She's says looking a little scared herself. "Great." I mumble and move to stand next to her.

"So... what we going to kill her?" Malia pipes up and despite the serious situation I nearly chuckled. "Does she always want to kill everyone?" I ask Mel and she shrugs. "Basically."

"Oe. I'm still here you know!" Demon Allison yells and fires another shot, one that was easily dodged by myself.

"Calm down little Ally, you'll get your attention soon." Mel teases earning another bolt in her direction. This one Mel catches. She drops it and snarls, her teeth turning into fangs as she roars, no doubt contacting the others and then runs straight at Allison, her eyes burning a neon blue. Even after receiving another shot to the shoulder Mel pounces and both girls go tumbling through the doorway.

Mel's P.O.V

Demonic Allison and I crashed on to the damp, hard ground. She didn't even wince as I landed on her. After some resistance the adrenaline kicked in and I managed to get her pinned beneath me.

"How dare you use my friends body." I growled and she laughed.

"Who's to say Allison isn't still in here with me?" she asks slightly and her comment made me faulting. It was only for second but it was enough. Allison jammed her knee into my wounded stomach and I reeled backwards. The demon wasted no time ramming her hand into my bleeding shoulder. I snap at her and manage to sink my teeth deep into her arm, this was when Dean and Malia finally stepped in. They both kicked her, a shoulder each and she toppled off of me, leaving a chuck of her arm behind. I jumped up spitting flesh out in the process.

Malia went flying across the room and Dean soon followed. I unsheathed the angel blade that Castiel had given me and advanced towards Allison.

She laughed as I faced her, blade glimmering in the little light there was.

"So I'm going to die by the hands of another Stilinski?" She said, hate plainly spoken within each word. And I could sense Stile's guilt. I was immediately enraged and was about to strike when I saw Dean coming up from behind so I stopped.

"Well us Stilinski's have a lot of fight, wouldn't you say."

In reply she smiled threateningly and stepped towards me.

"In any case no Stilinski could take me down now."

"How about a Winchester you bitch." Dean shouted finally taking his shot.

The demon seemed generally surprised and turned to face it's attacker. It lashed out but not quick enough as it ended when the blade found home in her stomach.