He's on the Hunter's Side

Mel's P.O.V

"Oh my god." I was trying to keep calm in the cafeteria when I reached Stiles, Scott and the others. "What?" Stiles asks through a mouthful of food. "The... the ... the" I paused for second, Why am I freaking out? Jeez it's not the first time I've seen something impossible. Maybe I was scared because his power was as wolf-y as I was used to.
"The trench coat dude, he teleported from the car out front to behind me." I finally get out calmly. "Wow. What the hell could do that?" Stiles asks taking swig from his water bottle. "I don't know but..." I trailed off, they're gonna think this is crazy but then again they are basically all crazy impossible.
"I could of swore when he landed behind me I heard wings, feathered wings." I looked at everyone's faces, Lydia and Scott's a look of concern, Kira and Liam's a look of surprise, Malia a look of confusion and Stiles a look of... well "That's so freaking cool." His eyes were as bright as usual and he had a huge awe-struck smile. And I felt sorry to ruin but, "But Stiles, he's on the hunter's side and they've got our student files, they've noticed that ever time something like this happens we're there." I sigh as his face sinks.
"Well then I think we kill them." Everyone looks at Malia surprised and she continues. "Well they're a threat to us." She reasons and shrugs her shoulders. "She's got a point.". Liam adds, "But Liam we can't just kill them. It isn't us." Scott looks at his beta. "Malia and Scott both have good points." Lydia states picking some salad up with her fork "But guys they've probably killed loads of our kind." Malia rises out of seat, "But that doesn't make it right Malia." Stiles joins the argument. "Guys come on, we shouldn't argue about this stuff in the School Cafeteria.". "I still say we kill them." Malia yells in a hush whisper (Is that possible?) Before anyone can say another word I slam my hand on the table.
"Enough! No one is killing any one!" I yell and everyone in the Cafeteria turns to look at me. "Sorry guys, battle game strategies." I smile an apologetic smile and glare at my friends. "We are not killing anyone got that!".
"But.." Malia goes to argue but I look directly at her. "We'll talk to them first, but if something happens then we'll do something else." A nod from everyone indicates they know what I mean. "Great! Now I'm not very hungry and I have a test I'm going to the library." With that I smile, wave and turn and leave.

Trench coated dude's P.O.V

I had waited about ten minutes before Sam and Dean finally came through the front door of their motel room.
"Hey Cas." Sam greeted me as usual then went to get a beer for him and his brother from the fridge. "Why'd you go back to the school, you forget something?" Dean asks placing files down on the table and grabbing a bottle from his brother's hand.
"There was a girl." I states blankly, "Oh.. a girl huh?" Dean grins, I look at him confused but then it clicks. "No Dean. Not that.". "Then what?" He flops down onto his bed while Sam sits at the table and opens his Laptop. "She was watching us from the door. I think she followed us from the Cafeteria." I answered his question remembering what she looked like.
"She followed us? I wonder if she heard anything. Do you know who she was?" Sam asked from his position at the table. "Yes she followed us, I'm not sure if she heard anything and I don't know who she was." I answered each question in order. "Well was she one of these?" Sam points to student files his brother had brought in with him. "I don't know I didn't read all of them." I replied walking over the files beside Sam.
"I'll check." I picked up the first file. I wouldn't take too long only a few people to go through. The first file read 'Lydia Martin', I looked at her photo, strawberry blonde hair, Hazel eyes. "No." I state putting the file down and going for the next. I did this with the rest. after Lydia there was Liam Dunbar, then Scott McCall, followed by Malia Tate, then Stiles Stilinski, he was then followed by the girl I saw.
"That one." I held out a file to Sam. "Mel Stilinski... Hey remember we saw her earlier today at the station." Sam turned and handed the file to his brother who had come over to see the girl.
"Yeah, Hold on. Stilinski? That means her and that Stiles kid are the Sheriff's children." Dean places Mel's file back on the table. "They hardly look alike." States Sam looking from Stiles photo to Mel's. "I think later we should go back to police station." Sam says putting the photos down. "Sounds great." Dean replies taking another sip of his beer. "What do you think Cas?" Dean asks me, "It's a good idea." I reply, "Call me when you're gonna leave. I'm going to look around." I state as I teleport away from the motel with the sound of wings behind me.