Ch. 18: Jack and Jill, awh!

Începe de la început

I know I shouldn't be mad at them. But I am.

It wasn't until half an hour later that I left the back room. It was only because I was hungry so I got up to get a bag of chips.

"Where are the others?" I asked the one boy I found still sitting on the couch in the front.

"They went to sleep. I... wanted to make sure you're okay." Luke answered.

"Fine." I told him, grabbing the bag of chips and starting to make my way back.

"Drew..." Luke trailed off, getting off the couch and following me back to the back lounge. He closed the door and looked at me as I plopped on the couch and opened my chips. "I hate that you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you." I told him, making him give me a confused look. "Or.... I shouldn't be."

"I'm sorry for not telling you about them." Luke told me, sitting next to me.

"It's not that." I told him, turning to face him. "Well, it is, but it's not? I don't know, everything is happening and I have a lot to deal with and-"

"Hey." Luke put his hands on my shoulders and slowly moved them down my arms until he reached my hands. I locked eyes with him. "Calm down. Everything will work itself out, okay?"

"Alright."

"Come on, we should get to bed. We have a free day tomorrow, and I am reserving the day with you." Luke smirked, standing up and pulling me with him.

"Oh, you are?" I asked amused.

"Yes. It's gonna be fun and you need all of your energy."

We both walked to the bunks and Luke opened my curtain for me. I got in and looked at him, making him sigh.

"See you tomorrow."

My curtain fell closed and I turned over to check my phone. Two messages, one from Adelaide and one from Jack.

From: Addie
It's really late and I assume you're gonna get to the next venue sometime soon, but you're probably gonna be asleep so just text me in the morning!

I smiled and hit reply.

To: Addie
Yeah, we'll be there in about half an hour. I'm gonna be asleep though. Ttyl.

Then I moved over to the text from Jack.

From: Jack Skellington
I need to talk to you. Meet me for breakfast in the morning.

I sighed as I read the text. This is gonna put a damper on Luke's plans.

I didn't text him back and put my phone on the charger. I stared out the window as I thought put what Jack wants to tell me.

He's gonna talk about the fact that he likes me.

This is gonna be bad...

-

"Drew... Wake up."

I opened my eyes to Michael staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Jack is here. He wants you." Michael told me. I rolled out of the bunk and immediately heard the snoring of the other three boys.

"They're still asleep?" I asked, grabbing some clothes from my bag and walking over to the bathroom.

"It's 8 in the morning, yes they are. And I'm going back to sleep too. See ya later." Michael told me, walking back to his bunk.

"Wait!" I said, grabbing his wrist and making him look at me. "Tell Luke I'll be back soon. Jack just needs to talk to me about something." Michael nodded and headed back to his bunk while I got dressed. (Pic above)

-

"So what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked Jack as I sat across from him. We found a small cafe right by the venue, so we got some coffees. I got a bagel while Jack got a muffin.

"It's... about what you told me the other day... What Alfie said to you..."

"I figured..." I said, looking at the drink in my hands.

"You weren't supposed to know, I swear." Jack told me.

"I'm glad I do know..." I said, "but I don't really know what to do now."

"I know you've been getting close to Luke, and I don't want to ruin that." Jack told me. "Besides... I met this girl in London who's pretty cool." He added while blushing.

"Ooh, what's her name?" I asked him, smirking.

"It's Jillian, and before you say-"

"Jackson and Jillian. Jack and Jill, awh!" I cooed, making Jack lay down across the booth.

"Stop!"

"It's cute!"

"We just met and we're just friends." Jack said. "We've barely even talked."

"Do you have a picture of her? What does this girl look like?" I asked him.

"Uh, yeah. Hold on..."

-

I walked back to the bus, feeling happy about my talk with Jack. He had showed me that girl's picture from her Twitter profile, and I had convinced him to DM her and start talking.

I opened the door and walked in to see all four boys sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys." I said to them.

"Hey! You ready? Let's go!" Luke jumped up and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door once again.

"Bye guys!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Nothing really happened in this but I'm sorry! Stuff will get good again next chapter!

-Dye