•11•

Lauren lays on her bed breathing heavily, her legs spread apart. She's naked, she's hot, and she's horny. Dinah is right between her legs, licking up a storm. Lauren is a moaning mess, and the vibrations from Dinah's moans are driving her insane. Normani is right behind Dinah, fingering and sucking on her clit. She's been ordering the two girls around for what seems like hours. Lauren tugs at the sheets as she cums, feeling Dinah shudder as well. Normani pulls her fingers out and replaces them with her other hand, motioning for Lauren to come to her. Lauren crawls weakly to the older girl, sucking off her fingers for her. The brown girl pulls the Latina in for a kiss, before pulling away and leaning in to kiss Dinah.

"Lauren," Normani orders. "Lay down on the bed. Dinah get on top of her." The girls do as she says, and lay on the bed. Dinah is sprawled on top of the Latina, causing their chests and centers to be pressed together. Almost instinctively they kiss, their breathing erratic. Normani approves of this before pushing the strap-on she's wearing into Lauren. The girl yelps in surprise, biting down on the Polynesian's lip. Dinah let's out a groan as Normani inserts her fingers into her, matching the pace she has as she thrusts into Lauren.

In a matter of seconds, Lauren's hips and Dinah's hips are bucking into each other, their clits receiving some attention. Normani leans forward and snakes her freehand under the two bodies, fondling one of Dinah's breasts. She inserts a third finger into the girl's dripping core, speeding up her pace with Lauren. The older girl feels an amazing amount of pressure on her clit, which she knows will eventually send her over the edge. Dinah rolls her hips into Lauren's violently, breaking away from their kiss to moan. Lauren adjusts herself so she can suck on Dinah's nipples, swirling her tongue around the hardened peak. The youngest girl moans, gripping the pillows above Lauren's head.

Lauren lifts her pelvis up to meet Normani's thrusts, signaling to her that she's getting closer. Normani picks up the pace, doing the same with her fingers. She makes a come hither motion against Dinah's g-spot, biting her lip as the two girls are sent over the edge. As Normani rides their orgasms out, she too finds her release. She pulls out of Lauren and takes the strap on off, sliding in between the girls.

Normani is exhausted - emotionally, mentally, and physically. She's had to deal with a girl with a broken heart, teaching some bitch a lesson, and on top of that she's been fucking all afternoon. She feels warm mouths envelope her nipples, and the girls' hands snake past her hips. Lauren focuses her attention on Normani's clit, while Dinah pumps two of her long fingers into Normani's core. The older girl moans quietly, closing her eyes. Lauren swirls her tongue around one of her nipples, nipping and tugging. Dinah kisses the breast itself, avoiding her nipple. The brown girl turns her head towards Lauren, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

What better way to go to sleep then with two gorgeous girls in your bed fucking you and sucking your tits?

* * *

"Mani," Dinah soothes. "Calm down."

"I can't fucking calm down!" Normani yells. "That daughter of a whore tried to sabotage my parents' wealth!"

"What're you going to do?" Dinah asks.

"Teach that bitch a lesson she'll never forget," Normani promises.

"How?" Camila inquires from the phone.

"Call Draco again," Normani orders. "He can teach her. I don't care what the fuck he does but I don't want her to ever forget it." Lauren shudders as she eavesdrops on the conversation. She reminds herself never to cross this girl under any circumstances.

"Mani," Dinah says. "Don't do what you always do."

"What would that be?" The older girl growls.

"Leading girls on just to break their hearts," Camila says. "You can't do that with Kehlani. You've broken enough hearts."

"And I can break more," Normani retorts, her arms folded across her chest.

"You wouldn't do that," Dinah says. "Especially not with Lauren around."

"How do you know?" Normani snaps.

"You treat her differently than us," Dinah says. "You treat her as if she's a prize that you won from the toughest competition in the world."

"Anyone would have to be stupid to say that you don't have feelings for Lauren," Camila chuckles.

"You make her feel like she's the only girl in the world," Dinah continues. "You're much more protective of her then you ever were with us."

"She's your princess," The Cuban girl says. "You have some strong feelings for her."

"You're lying," Normani huffs."

"We're not," Dinah eases. "You have feelings for Lauren, but you're so closed off to emotions that you don't know how to say you're in love with her."

"I'm not," Normani growls.

"I agree with Dinah," Camila agrees. "We see the way she looks at you."

"But Lauren's not in love with me,"

"Bullshit," Dinah snaps. "When she was crying in that bathroom she told me everything. You broke her heart that day at Veronica's when you told her that you had no feelings for her. It shattered her and ate her alive. She drank more, smoked more. Hell, she kissed Lucy but she stopped before it got too far because the only person she thought of was you. She told me that her heart fluttered every time she laid eyes on you - from the moment you first me to now. She loved seeing you as a different, more playful version of yourself the first day she went over to your house."

"We know more about Lauren then you do," Camila adds. "That girl couldn't keep her eyes off of you for very long. She could be in a room full of a thousand people and still be able to find you. If she had all the money in the world she'd spend it on you. She would even pay an arm and a leg if it meant earning at least one day of your affection. There is no other girl in this world that she sees as clearly as you. I bet Lauren values your life over hers. If it meant saving you, she'd kill herself in a heartbeat."

"You need to get your head out of your ass and look around you," Dinah says. "You need to realize that she's undoubtedly in love with you, and even though you're blinder than Stevie Wonder you are in love with her too."

Normani blinks many times.

She is in love with Lauren.