Chapter 5

Hey guys! Ermm.. So I decided to write another chapter today. Um- enjoy!

It has a with her waking up which I know I did last chapter, so if you haven't noticed the pattern already, this will be happening in every chapter. Also I will tell you her outfit everyday- idek it's really fun.

~xoxo Hanna

---------------------------------------

EMILY'S POV

"BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEP"I just let it go screaming this time until Elena came in and shut it off. "Wake up"she whispered softly. When I didn't get up she whacked me in the head with a pillow. "ARGGHH," I groaned. I popped up out of bed. I searched my dresser for some clothes. I knew it was supposed to be like 90 degrees today so I pulled out some high waisted jean shorts, a floral shirt that said "i don't care" on it. I pulled out some off white toms. I was too tired to do any thing to my hair, so I left it straight. I didn't really care if people mistook me for Elena.

I did the usual morning stuff and walked down stairs. Aunt Jenna was already up and making jelly toast. "Good morning, Elena." Ugh. I was already regretting my choice of hair. "Emily" I corrected as I pulled my hair into a messy bun. "Oh, I see it now, sorry.'' Jenna apologized. "It's ok" I said sweetly.

After breakfast I drove myself to school. The black seats burned my butt as I hopped into the car. The day wasn't starting off good, but today I was officially ungrounded. Elena jumped into the car, scaring me half to death. "I don't wanna be all by myself" she pouted. I was about to say no when she gave me the puppy eyes, and really who can resist that face? "Fine" I said weakly. Then we drove off to school.

As soon as we got there Carrie and Blair pounced on us. "Guess what?" Blair said eagerly. Before Elena and I could say 'what?' They screamed excitedly "There's a party a Tyler Lockwood's house tonight!" His parties were always great and to be honest, I was excited. "Yayy!" Elena and I said enthusiastically.

After that, school went by pretty fast. Caroline and Blair came over after school to help us get ready for the party. I wore a gold strapless dress that I didn't particularly like because it barely covered my bum, I also wore a silver necklace, my shoes were black sparkly 5 inchers . We put my hair in a low messy bun and curled the stray pieces. When that was done we did my make up, gold and silver eyeshadow, black mascara, and sparkly silver eyeliner- all cat's eye style. I have to say when Blair and Caroline were done we both looked pretty good.

Elena wore a red dress with her hair curled, like I did usually. She had black eyeshadow, as well as mascara and eyeliner. Her feet were in white toeless heels.

Caroline wore a light pink lace dress that went to right above her knees. Her hair was in a side half french braid. She wore white eyeshadow and a little heart locket. Her shoes were a popping pink.

Blair wore a purple dress that was body-hugging and looked gorgeous. Her hair was down and straight. She wore teal heels that matched her necklace.

"Wow, we look mightay fine." Carrie said proudly. We all nodded in agreement.

"Let's go!" And off we went.

The party was loud and I felt pretty good when we walked in and everyone stared- the boys gaws' dropped, whilst the girls glared. As we strutted in I saw Damon talking to some blonde chick, when all of the sudden he kissed her on the neck kissed. I couldn't help but feel jealous, looking at them. So I strolled right over to Cam, some popular jock, and asked him to dance. He looked by body up and down, then nodded.

I could practically feel Damon's eyes trying to burn a hole in Cam's head as we 'grinded'. Then when Cam started to kiss me, Damon walked right over to him and punched him in the face. I looked at him, dumbfounded along with the rest of the crowd. He pulled me by the hand into one of the rooms upstairs and shouted "What the hell?" Woah, he was angry. "What?" I gave him an innocent face. "Don't play dumb, I know you aren't. Why were you kissing him?" He said, a little calmer. "Why do you care? You were the one kissing that blonde bimbo!" I almost screamed. His eyes softened. "Oh, her. I, um, wasn't kissing her." Then I noticed the blood on his chin, I guess I just assumed it was Cam's. I backed up nervously. "Em, c'mon, don't be scared" "What the hell are you?" I spat. He answered honestly.

"A vampire."

"W-what?"

"A vamp-"

"I know what you said" I whispered, cutting him off.

"Ok," I said not looking him in the eye.

"Ok what Em?" He said, tilting my chin up.

"It's ok, I believe you won't hurt me." I wiped the blood off his chin and kissed him. Honestly, I was surprised at myself and how well I was taking it.

"I promise. I never would ever hurt you." He kissed me passionately and pushed me up against a wall. He kissed down my jawline, to my neck. Then back up to my mouth. And tugged at my shirt. I pulled away. "Uh-uh, dates first, remember?" He nodded and led me back downstairs where Tammy, one of our cheerleaders was nursing Cam's wound. I mouthed sorry to him and Damon pulled me into the crowd and we started dancing. Then we started kissing again, and every time fireworks erupted in my mouth.

I told Carrie to drive my car home. Damon took me home and up to my room, where I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and yawned but strong arms pulled me back, I squealed, but then memories of last night came leaking in and I stopped resisting. I cuddled into his chest. Elena, Caroline, and Blair walked in and Damon sat up. I heard gasps from all three girls. "Hello, ladies," he said with a small smirk. When he got up from underneath the covers revealing that he still had clothes on. I saw looks of relief on all of their faces.

He walked past them, but before he walked out he looked at me with that perfect smile of his and asked "Emily Gilbert, will you go out on a date with me?"

"Oh of course, Damon Salvatore,"