Sasuke can be really cruel sometimes.. 

Once I saw her house in the distance I stopped.

"Well, have a nice day Sarada. Keep practicing you've almost mastered the fireball." I said giving her a closed eye smile.

"I will. But why can't you come to my house. I know my brother will love to see you." Looking back at her house I sighed.

"I can't... Your mother doesn't really like me hehe." I nervously chuckled rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"You always say that but you never tell me why." I put my hand down and looked her straight in the eye.

"Just some misunderstandings is all. Don't worry about it ok? Now go. We'll continue our lesson tomorrow." She hesitantly nodded and left.

I stared at her retreating form.

Once she got inside I started walking to the village to clear my head.

My brother and Obito left to the hidden snow village 4 months ago so now I'm living all by myself.

Hikari would come visit from time to time and so will Naruto, Hinata and a couple others.

Now that I mentioned Hinata. I finally got to meet Himawari. She's just like Hinata. Polite, beautiful, kind, and very helpful.

As I exited the Uchiha compound I remembered meeting everyone.

Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Itachi and their families.

It was a day to remember.

I even saw Mirai. Last time I saw her she was 6 and now she's 18. I heard she was trained by Shikamaru.

She must be very smart and strong if that's true.

"Miyuki? Where are you going?" Looking up my onyx eyes met another pair of onyx eyes.

"Oh hello Sasuke. I was just going to go for a walk is all. Did you already finish training Boruto?" I asked.

By now I was in front of the hospital walking towards the ramen shop.

"Yes I did. He went home to eat with his mom and little sister." I knew exactly why he didn't mention Naruto.

He's been busy being the Hokage and all.

I asked if I could help some how, but he told me that I should rest even though all my wounds had already been healed.

"I see..." As we walked none of us dared to talk.

It was a comfortable silence. I don't know about him though.

As we came closer to the ramen shop he broke the silence.

"How is Sarada's training going?" Looking straight ahead I answered.

"Its going well. She's improved a lot these past three months. I've noticed that she didn't really know any fire or lighting style jutsu's. Which led me to the conclusion that Sakura's been training her. Why haven't you?" I asked now facing him.

He closed his eyes.

"I guess training her wasn't that important to me." He answered truthfully.

"I can see in her behavior that she isn't very close to you. She would always talk to me about becoming Hokage. Never has she showed signs of looking up to you. Maybe she wants your attention and for you to be proud of her, but the person I'd say she looks up to would be Naruto." His expression remained unchanged.

"Good. I don't want her to look up to me. Not after all the things I've done in the past."

"Is that why you keep your distance with Hikari and Sarada, because you don't want them to make the same mistakes you did?" I asked stopping in my tracks.