Chapter 2

Sarada's POV

I finally made it to the academy. Its as noisy as it ever was.

"Hey Sarada you wanna do a prank with me." someone whispered into my ear. I turned around to find the Hokage's first born child, Boruto Uzumaki. I sighed.

"Boruto you can't go walking around pulling your pranks. One day the Hokage will become greatly upset." I scolded him.

"Humpf your as boring as ever." he mumbled but I still managed to hear him. I got an irk mark.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I am yelled glaring at him. All he did was turn away with his hands over his neck.

He is so full of himself! Who does he think he is to ignore me!?

I slammed my hands on the desk. "THAT'S IT!" I was about to land a hit on him but something stopped me. I looked to my right. It was... Chocho.

"Hey Sarada you know the boy I told you about yesterday?" she asked me.

"Not now Chocho!" I yelled at her.

"Well I think he likes me!" she whisper yelled. I sweat drop.

She is so oblivious...

I sighed.

The moments gone anyway. Plus Boruto isn't even here anymore.

"Really. Did he tell you?" I asked acting like I wasn't irritated. Which I clearly was.

Two weeks later.

Its been two weeks already and tomorrow is my birthday. Daddy still isn't here yet, neither is big brother, Hikari.

They said it would take 1 week and a half not 2 weeks to get here what's taking them so long?

"Mom are you positive they'll come on time?" I said feeling a bit depressed.

"Of course they will! If they say they'll come, then they'll come and that's that!" she gave me one of her smiles. I felt kind of relieved when she said that so confidently.

They'll come.

Hikari's POV

"Dad?" he 'hned' meaning he was listening. "Why don't we bring Sarada with us that way we don't have to go back and forth all the time?" I asked.

"Then we might as well live in the village. If I bring Sarada with us we also have to bring Sakura which means we have to settle down somewhere" he answered. I sighed.

"Guess your right"

Tsk why the hell does she always have to be in between everything. We can't take Sarada with us because of her. We cant do anything with Sarada that doesn't include her.

I don't hate Sakura I just think she's really really annoying. The way she always wants to be with dad. I mean you're already married to the guy, why does she have to act like every little thing he does is interesting. Last time we went back to the village she always followed him everywhere. It gets really annoying if you ask me. Even though I think she's annoying she's still my mom and I have to respect her. Our relationship is a lot like siblings that always get on each others nerves but you can't help but love them in a way. Even though Sakura doesn't seem to notice I do think she's annoying. I sighed. That seemed to get dads attention.