Chapter 15: Are you gonna stay the night?

Start from the beginning

        " I'm dating someone else. Leave my alone." Dan voices over.

        " EDWARDO! WHERE ARTH THOU?!?" Ellie fake cries.

       " Bella get the f#ck off," Dan smirks.

       " Edward come kiss me, I will tantrum." Ellie says high pitched and squeaky. Bella slams into the rock, Jacob rushes over.

       " Whoa, it looks like that rock high fived your face hard." I say in a deep, manly voice. " Here, let me help you up."

       " Thanks, but you smell like my grandmother." Ellie mimics.

       " Oh, do I?" I try not to giggle.

       " She's dead." Ellie Breaks and bursts, laughing.

       " Let my put my dirty fingers in your cut," I break shortly afterwards. Dan joins in, crying on the floor with us. 

  ~~~~~

      We've made it to the scene in new moon where Edward is to reveal himself. 

       I pause the movie. " Who am I?" I ask. " Jacob isn't in the rest of the movie.

       " You can be Alice." Ellie cracks a smile. I shrug, and un pause the move.

       " Edward's going to go kill himself." I say in my best girl voice. " Good job!"

        " I need to go to him! He still owes me some ass!" Ellie voices over, turning bright red.

        " Let's go got your ass then!" My voice breaks a bit, but I resume. " Get in my pimp mobile!"

         " Alice you look like you sell tacos out of a trench coat with that scarf over your head!" Ellie keeps still and demanding.

         " Who says I don't?" I say bubbly. " look my fingers are spiders!" Alice ajusts her fingers on the wheel. 

          " Can I feel your fingers?" Ellie smirks. 

          " NO!" I yell. " I can't go any further! You have to run through all these people!"

          " Bye bitch!" Elle does a high pitched annoying laugh, exactly like Candy Lynn. Bella begins to run through the crowd. " MOVE BITCH GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

           " It's getting hot in here, i'm taking off my clothes." Dan sings along to Edward undressing.

           " I'm running through a fountain!" Ellie claps as bella runs through te water to edward, who is standing in the sun with his shirt off.  As the to colide, Dan grunts.

           " DAN!" Ellie screams at Dan, laughing.

           " What? Edward would!" He defends. 

             Ellie turns back to the TV shaking her head. " You know what we should do?!?" She looks over at me, bubbling with excitement. 

            " Oh god," I say, with a lot less excitement.

            " We should go clubbing!" She cheers. 

            " YES!" Dan gives her a high five.

            " No!" I scold. " You two are 19! It would be irresponsible if I, 22 year old adult took children out to a club."  Ellie gives me puppy dog eyes, along with Dan.

             " If either of you wants to get raped, dress slutty." I sigh.

             " Thank you!" Ellie kisses my cheek, rushing out the door.

             " Thank you!" Dan kisses my cheek.

             " Get away from me you freak!" I slap him away, laughing.  He goes in to his room as I walk into mine.  I pick out black skinny jeans, black vans, and a yellow and black plaid button up. I walk into the lobby. Dan walks out in black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black shirt with a white ring on it.  "  Black the new Black?" I giggle

            " Haha, bumble bee." He laughs as I glare at him. We walk up to Ellie's flat and knock on the door.  " Open the door!"

          " No!" Ellie yells through the door.

          " Why not?" Dan asks, trying to sound hurt.

           " I only have a bra and underwear on!" She laughs through the door. 

           " So?" Dan smirks. I slap him. " Ouch!"

           " Thank you Phil." She yells through the door. She steps out shortly after wearing a pink tank top, white shorts, and white flip flops. 

           " If you guys get into any fight i'm never taking you out again." I state to the both of them.

    ~~~

     We walk into the club, already knowing something's going to go wrong. Ellie and Dan's eyes are wide, as if they just chugged red bull. The three of us make it to the center of the pit, and begin to dance to "Wake me up" remix. We jump up and down to the beat, confetti falling. Bright colored lasers flash across the big room.  All the overhead lights turn off, leaving the lasers to be the only source of light. Ballons popped overhead, showering us with paint.  

       " OK Guys, Grab a girl and head to the floor!" The DJ shouts over the end of the song. Someone taps my shoulder.

       " May I dance with you?" A girl with short black hair and deep brown eyes asks. " Your f*ckin hot." I smile.

       " Sure, I'm Phil by the way." I keep smiling.

       " I'm Anna." Her brown eyes light up. She wraps her arms around my neck, looking up into my eyes. I stare into hers.

      " ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT?" Blasts throughout the small room. She puts her head on my chest. I close my eyes and get lost into the music.

      AUTHOR'S NOTE

    HOLY SHIT! Phil's so sweet! I hope y'all enjoy this! romance sparks!!!! 

     OHHHH KILL EM PHIL!

OK I'M LEAVING.

     <3 Sam out!!!!