Chapter 6: Stupid Hoe

My eyes open and I instantly smile. I hop up and grab Dan and Phil's house keys. I prance happily down the stairs. I open the door quietly. Dan and the hoe are making out on the couch. Full blown, "his whole face was in her mouth"  sort of thing. I run into Phil's room.  I slam the door behind me. Phil looks up from his laptop, pushing his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose. 

       " When did it come back?" I ask him, sitting next to him.

       " This morning," Phil frowns. " She stormed in with the "OMG! I'm totes sorry babe!".

      " Really?!?" I laugh, clapping really loud. " Well, anyway. I came over to make breakfast."

      " That's so nice!" Phil smiles. " I wish I was as nice as you." 

     " That and I have no food, so,..." I giggle. Phil rolls his eyes and follows me into the kitchen.

     " AHH! Oh it's you." The hoe speaks. Eww. " I thought I was speaking to Frankenstein,"  I walked away from her and turned the radio.  The words Oh no! I just keep on fallin'! 

     "  WITH YOUR FATE YOU'LL TRIGGER A LANDSLIDE!"  I scream and dance around the kitchen like a crazy person.  I hear Phil laugh.

     " Like OMG She's having a seizure or something!" She cries. " Here let me fix that," She walks over to the radio, flicks the stations, then decides on nothing.

     " Have fun with that. I'm going to go change." Dan giggles.  

     " I'm going to go put in my contacts in." Phil yawns. They both disappear around the corner.  I walk back to the kitchen and grab pancake mix. Someone shoves me back a bit, causing the flour to go everywhere. I turn to see Dan's hoe. 

      " Oh, sorry! I didn't see what I was doing...." I stop because I don't want to call her hoe. 

      " Candy Lynn," She smiles. " Can I tell you something?" She flips her hair over her shoulder.

      " Sure," I smile at her. She walks up to me, cupping her hands on my wrist.

      " I see the way Dan looks at you." She squeezes my wrist." Don't think for a second  I would feel bad if poor abused Elizabeth disappears." She lets go of my wrist. " Back off." She hisses violently.

      " Hey Gurls! " Dan skips in. " Finally bonding?" I turn away and walk to the front door.  . I slam the door. I run up the stairs, not letting anyone get the privilege to see me cry. I run into my flat, equally sorry for Dan and Pissed at him as well.  My Phone vibrates, breaking the new found silence. I walk over to it.

     * I'm coming up.-- Little lion man* I giggle to myself. When i saved Phil in my contacts, i saved him as that because of the weird lion guy stripper. I rush to my door, swing it open and jump in his arms before he could knock. 

   " What happened?" He whispers.

   " That slut," I rage, pulling Phil into my flat. " Just threatened me."

   " How?" Phil looks pissed.

   " She told me to basically stay away from Dan of she'll kill me." I look at the ceiling, holding back tears.

   " That that," Phil searched for the right word. " BITCH!" 

  " On the plus side I found out her name," I smirk.  " Its a whore name."

  " What is it?" He smiles.

  " Candy Lynn," I crack up. Phil laughs with me.

  " Really?" He giggles. " Wait," He smirks evilly.