Chapter 30: Dancing and Disasters

~ Chris ~

       We all practically jump for joy when we enter. " ELLIE?" Anna yells over the music.

        " WHAT?" She yells back. 

        " YOU DANCING TONIGHT?" Anna yells back, smirking.

        " NO!" She yells back pushing Anna back. 

        " Oh come on!" Dan shoves Ellie a bit, smirking. " You have to show Chris and Peej!!!"

        " NO!" Ellie moans. " Let's go dance!" She grabs Dan and I's hand, I grab Peej and Phil, Phil grabs Anna. We all head for the bar, everyone gets a drink. As everyone relaxes a bit, we head out onto the floor. We dance to "I can't stop" by flux Pavilion. The whole place becomes one, jumping to the beat. We all dance, smile, and laugh for the next two hours to dubstep. 

        " YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT!!" The DJ announces. " Now Girls grab the hottest guy you see, and dance!"

      ~ Anna ~ 

          My eyes meet Phil's, I blush. I see Dan and Ellie looking at each other. " Awe," I coo, Ellie blushes. 

          " May I have this dance?" Phil whispers.

         " Let me think about that," I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. His blue eyes light up, I snuggle into his chest. Nothing matters at this moment, just Phil and I. 

        " Excuse me?" Someone taps on my shoulder. I turn to see a slutty looking girl. " Can I cut in?"

        " No," I feel my cheeks spark with jealousy. " He's my boyfriend."

        " Yeah, and?" She scoffs.

        " Yeah and move your ass along," I spit. She huffs, walking away.

        ~ Ellie ~

        " Daniel?" I ask, holding out my hand.

        " Yes Elizabeth?" He smirks, grabbing my hand.

         " May I have this dance?" I ask him.

         " I guess," She smirks, revealing his dimples. I roll my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

          " Hesitant are we? I can change that," A voice purrs from behind me. I turn to see a whore.

          " May I help you?" I hiss.

          " No," She smiles. " I can help him, though." 

         " Sucks doesn't it?" I mumble.

          " Bitch," She mumbles, walking away.

          " Jealousy huh?" Dan whispers, I smirk up at him.

          " What do you think?" I say into his chest, he laughs. The stupid song ends too soon for my liking.   

          " THAT WAS #ADORABLE!!!" The DJ cheers, I cringe at the usage of hashtag. " WE'VE GOT A REQUEST ANNONCEMENT." He say, I look up at Dan. 

         "  ME AND MY BAE WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THE SKANKS OVER THERE!" A girls whiny voice cackles. " BLACK HAIR BROWN EYED HIPPO AND BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED PLANET?" That bitch! " WE JUST WANTED TO DANCE WITH YOUR FRIENDLY BOYS, CUZ HUN'S, THOSE AREN'T YOUR BF'S."  

       " Hey," Chris whisper from behind, I realize everyone's here. " We can leave if you want."

       " GET YOUR LITTLE MAN WHORES TO CARRY YOU HOME," She laughs again, sending the crowd into a riot. Anna and I lock eyes.