Chapter 35: Soooooo Posh

I stand in my dress, tights, and borrowed black flats. Anna and I ballroom dance to Ed Sheeran. " Hold me, in your arms," Anna sings, her red dress swaying with her.

            " This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love," I sing back, she dips me. 

           " KISS ME LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED! WANNA BE LOVED WANNA BE LOVED!" We scream, pissing off her cat.

            " Oh shut it Perris!" She hisses as the cat as "Give me love" By Ed Sheeran comes on. We both squeal, assuming the ballroom stance. " OH MY MY OH  MY MY GIVE ME LOVE!" She sings, loudly.

             " LOVE ME! LOVE ME! GIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE . LOVE ME GIVE ME LOVE!" I sing death metal, Anna and I are all but pissing ourselves. 

            " We," She burst into another laughing fit. " We should go know. Pj's is like 5 blocks from here." She says. I nod. I ended up just curling my dirty blonde hair and leaving it down. Anna's black curls were straightened, she looks like a fucking model. With the click of her high heels, she locks her door and we head for Peej's. " Are you excited?"

           " Nervous," I express the word with a laugh.

           " Why?" She pokes my shoulder. " You look amazing."

           " I just hope Dan thinks so. If I were him, I'd leave me and go for you." I roll my eyes.

           " Elizabeth," She sighs disappointed. " I'm going to make you love yourself till i'm no longer on this planet." 

           " Good luck," I mumble, she slaps me in the boob. " OW!" I protect my chest with me arms.

           " Come on Ellie, we've got to find four retards." She links arms with me, we resume our journey.

            " Our four retards," I correct, she smiles.

            " Our four retards." She repeats. 

 ******

       " Did I ever tell you how much I fucking hate heels?" She growls as we walk up the stairs to Peej's flat. " These stairs are bullshit!"

       " Try walking up these pregnant with twins," I snort, stopping her." Get on my back." She smirks jumping right on. " You're easier than Dan," 

      " You gave Dan a piggy back?" She giggles.

     " Yes. From the train station to the hospital. My appointment to take my stitches out was in five minutes and we were like 10 blocks away. Dan was slow." I explain, giggling with her.

     " Dan is slow." She nods. " You need to make him join a gym."

     " No," I huff. " He just needs to move a bit more."

     " Oh same thing." She rest her head on mine, her chin digging into the back of my skull. I knock on the door, Anna pulls her dress down. 

     " Hello ladies, it seems Dan has put Ellie's black pants on instead of his own. He is stuck in his pants in Peej's room." Chris answers the door, laughing. I put Anna down, we walk in.

     " DAN! If you keep yelling and fussing you aren't going to get the pants off!" Phil's angry voice hisses from down the hall. 

     " Anna, stay here," I sigh, she laughs.

     " Phil?" Anna calls, Phil walks out in a tuxedo.

     " Sexy!" I pat his stomach, he winks back. I walk into Peej's room, seeing Dan and Pj. Dan lies on his back, desperately trying to get my  pants off him.  He sits there shirtless. " Peej, I got dis."