Mario: (Grabbing both of them) Come one! Let's go in...

(They entered the Tent and found a long tunnel with a small dot of light at the end. They walked through the tunnel as sweat crawled down their faces as there was only darkness.)

Yoshi: Hey, by the way, that attitude of yours still is selfish Mario...

Mario: Really? You decide to bring this up now... Plus my attitude is fine...

Luigi: (Whispering to Sammy and Tommy) What's the matter with them they haven't been talking with each other since I've seen you guys again...

Tommy: (Whispering to Luigi) Basically, Yoshi is annoyed at Mario, for not paying respects long enough to Yoshi's friend Floshi and Mario is annoyed as Yoshi isn't taking the quest serious enough...

Luigi: (Whispering to Tommy) Oh....

Sammy: Yeah... It's really annoying...

(Suddenly there was a bouncing sound)

Sammy: Oh Balls!!!!

Luigi: Watch your language...

Sammy: No! Balls!!!

(They crammed to the side of the tunnel and hid their faces and ran to the light towards the end of the tunnel as quickly as possible, hundreds of balls passed through the tunnel, as they were sprinting to the end)

Yoshi: Nearly there!

(Eventually they dived for the light at the end and they all landed their faces on the sandy floor. They looked around and saw a large circus room with a small multi - colored wall around the circumference and a trapeze hanging over their heads)

Lemmy: Why aren't you playing properly...

Ballyhoo: Oh come on... I've been playing all night...

Lemmy: Do you want me to tell Bowser about you not inviting him to the Mario Party 11 game?

MC Ballyhoo: No... No... Don't do that...

Lemmy: Then... Carry! On! Playing!!!!

Motley: Yes... I demand you play for Lemmy!!!

 MC Ballyhoo: Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!  

Lemmy: Big Top! Fly around for me!

(A blue hat came out with a sad face on it and a propeller on the top and it went flying around the tent. The adventurers stood up to see where the voices came from, and in the distance, they saw a small Koopaling with a rainbow mohawk with a Jester and a bald man in a whacky suit)

Mario: What is this!?

(Everyone stopped moving and they looked at the adventurers.)

Motley: (Whispering to Lemmy) There's Mario, he's the fool that has stopped you in your path, shouldn't you cease him.

Lemmy: (Whispering to Motley) Why should I?

(There was a long pause while Motley was thinking)

Motley: (Whispering to Lemmy) Because he has stole your friends...

Lemmy: (Whispering to Motley) Has he?

Motley:  (Whispering to Motley)... Yes...

Lemmy: Mario! How dare you do this!

Mario: Do what?

Lemmy: Steal my friends!!!

Mario: No I didn't... why do you ask?

Lemmy: Because Motley told me!

Mario: Well he's a liar!

(Motley looked afraid)

Lemmy: I trust Motley he has been my steward for the time I have been here... Whilst Bowser runs the kingdom.

Motley: Yes... I have... And a good one! Now seize them!

Lemmy: No! I will not seize them! I want them to play with me instead.

MC Ballyhoo: Trust me! It's worse than what you think!

Motley: Shut up!

(Motley kicked Ballyhoo in the stomach, then Big Top flew towards him in aid)

MC Ballyhoo: Ow!

Mario: Look we're really sorry Lemmy... Although we came here for the realm and the star... So please, is it ok if you hand it over?

Lemmy: My star... But Daddy told me to keep that star... And the realm...

Mario: Please, I'm really sorry but we need that star...

(Motley swiped a picture from Lemmy's bedside table, of Bowser and Lemmy)

Motley:  (Whispering to Lemmy's ear) Remember that star is the last thing you have of Daddy...

Lemmy: But what about my pic...

(Lemmy looked at the bedside table however, the picture vanished)

Motley: (Whispering to Lemmy's ear) They stole it.

(Lemmy went red in rage and huffed at the Adventurers)

Lemmy: No! You will play! Or else!

Mario: I'm sorry... But I'm not leaving here without that star!