Capturing the Castle

(The Adventurers cautiously walked towards the large engraved brown door, which stood between them and the castle, the Adventurers staggered to the castle door in fright and knocked on the door.)

Luigi: What if he eats us?

Mario: (Giggling) Don't worry Luigi! We will just tell them to stop being part of Bowser's Army and to jog on!

(Opening the door with a  huge  goomba with a stern face, a horned helmet and was carrying a halberd)

Goomba Guard: So! What is your duty here?

Mario: (Stuttering) Oh... We are here to see...

Goomba Guard: Speak up! I haven't got all day you know!

Mario: (Stuttering) The... Goomba Lord...

Goomba Guard: Hmm? I will escort you there right away!

(The guard led us out into the corridor, where lots of pictures of the Goomba lord were present until we got to the throne room.)

Baron Goomba: Who dare goes to disturb the grand Baron Goomba?

Yoshi: (Stuttering) Well... We are here to... to...to...

Baron Goomba: Oh I give up! Throw them away into the Dungeons!

Luigi: No wait! You can't do that, please!

Baron Goomba: They will be very tasty for my private feast tonight! By myself! (Laughing)

(The guards hastily dragged the Adventurers to the Dungeons.)

(In the dungeons there was a gargantuan underground pit, with lots of levels and many wooden barred cells, whilst there being dirt as the floors. The guards threw the adventurers all in one cell. They tumbled to the ground and the guards locked the door and marched away.)

Tommy: Ow.. that hurt...

Mario: Tell me about it...

(Yoshi quickly got onto his feet)

Yoshi: Guys we can do our mission now!

Sammy: What to get eaten by a greedy Baron?

Yoshi: (Giggling) No... To liberate and capture the fort and free all the prisoners.

Luigi: But how?

Yoshi: Oh... Ermmm... I didn't think of that part...

(They all grumbled in misery.)

Yoshi: Escape...

Tommy: A great idea... But the wrong practice.

Luigi: Wait... What's that hole doing there?

(They all looked and at the back of the cell there was a dark hole)

(Luigi carefully walked to the hole and inside was a Goomba with a book who had a torched helmet, a blonde ponytail, a shovel and a jagged tooth)

Luigi: Who are you?

(The goomba had no response)

Luigi: Hello?

(The Goomba still had no response, however, was carrying a bag of something and climbing back up the rope from the dark hole, still holding her book.)

Luigi: What?

(She emerged closer until she swung onto the floor with the bag and the book)

Goombella: Howdy strangers! Just like to make a big entrance!

(She grabbed a red scarf on the floor and tied it around her neck)

Sammy: Sorry to ask, but who are you?