chp #1 the curse

I am the princess of Roohani

Long ago when I was born my birthday was celebrated for three days .

The whole kingdom was happy . Free clothes , sweets, flour were distributed amongst the people of Roohani .

On the third day my father , the king of Roohani ordered all imams ( Muslim scholars) , astrologers , forecasters and wise people to come sit together and predict my future . They all sat together and saw some kind of curse on me . They advised the king that I should not see the sky , sun or moon till I turn 17 . The king and queen got really worried when they heard that and the king at once ordered a beautiful underground castle to be constructed and planned porthole to bring the sunlight inside.
As soon as it was constructed I was shifted there.

The king and queen used to come and visit me daily and we used to have long conversations about the outside world.

My life was passing smoothly. Servants and the best teachers were always present to provide me with the best possible things.
I was given the best education and the most beautiful toys .

I used to stare at myself in the huge wall mirror in my room that was decorated with colourful gems. I loved my long brown hair. It flowed in waves to adorn my glowing, porcelain like skin. My eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, emerald green . A straight nose and pink lips that were forced into a smile.

My favorite was the doll that one of my teachers gifted me on my 10th birthday

My favorite was the doll that one of my teachers gifted me on my 10th birthday. It was from Baghdad . It had light brown hair with a blue bow and it wore a long blue dress with pink pastel coloured flowers .
A reason that I loved the doll so much was that it made me feel less lonely in the castle . I used to talk to it and it pretended as if it was listening to me .

I used to spend hours playing with my thousands of toys , painting , trying out new dresses and imagining about the day when I'll finally turn 17 and would no longer be trapped in this underground castle..

This is my first story ❤
If you like it don't forget to vote and comment ❤
I keep making changes to make the story better ❤
I would love to hear your thoughts ❤