Chptr4: not you again

after a while Cassy opened the door and said  "You got a meeting with David now, the car is already here"  ,  "Thank you"  I said then took my stuff and went to the car that David sent to me , I opened the door and sat down , I found another woman sitting in the car she was tall blonde pretty girl "Hello Mrs. Smith I'm Nelly, David's new assistant" she said with a smile on her face "Oh, hello Nelly" I said greeting her "What happened to Rachel?" I asked her feeling really curious "she is sick, and I'm taking her place for now" she answered me "Okay so David sent me to tell you some information about the work, you and your company will help clothing a video clip called Automatic, it's for a German band which Tokio Hotel, David and the others decided to film it in the desert" Nelly said explaining the situation for me "Okay, I'll see what I can do" I smiled, and after few minutes we arrived.

"Hello Hailey glad you came" David said then hugged me "Hey, Glad that I'm here too" I said it with a smile "Now, tell me how was Nelly with you? Hope she didn't do anything stupid!" David said with a low tone "she was okay, but what happened with Rachel?" I wondered "She... she is sick a little bit so I gave her few days vacation" he answered me "Then why I don't believe you ?" I laughed, David laughed too and said "Now, let's go and meet the guys! shall we?" he said then we walked to the place where the band was staying, David opened the door and I saw four guys messing around "Hello guys, this is one of the best designers in the world who own one of the biggest designing company Hailey Smith" David said interdicting me the band "Hello, Mrs. Smith, I'm Bill Kaulitz the singer of the band and those are Tom, Georg and Gustav" the lead singer said that with a strange accent, it was cute though "Hello guys, nice to meet you all" I said , after few seconds I heard voice of laughing, I wanted to know who was laughing "Tom, stop" I heard Bill whispering, I walked slowly to Bill and guess what I found? the guy with dreads who drop my coffee on me "Ugh, not you again" I said with annoyed tone "Well, it's you who came here at first place, I guess you couldn't handle staying away from me" he laughed, I wanted to kill him so bad "let's just finish this fast" I whined "Do you know each other?" Bill asked us wondering "Yeah we do, we had a small accident lately" I answered him, "She is that SINGLE WORKER MOTHER that I told you about" Tom laughed "What ever" I said and walked away from him, I talked to David and Bill about the clothes, I had some ideas for what to wear and they both liked some of it so I knew what should I do, after an hour of working it was time to take a rest I took my stuff and told David that I'll come back later.

I walked out of his company while I was walking I heard a voice of a man saying "Hey wait" I turned my back to find the guy with dreads following me I walked slower and he started to walk beside of me "You forgot your phone" he said giving the phone to me "Oh, thanks you that was really nice of you the guy with dreads" I said thanking him and putting my phone in the bag "You are welcome single mother worker" he said laughing "I hate that name I mean the guy with dreads" he added "well, I don't like calling me single mother worker too, I mean seriously does that name make any since?" I whined "Well, let's make a deal, call me Tom and I'll call you single mother, but you can tell me what's your name and I'll just call you in it, what do you think about that?" he suggested laughing "It's Hailey" I said smiling "Oh my gosh you can smile" Tom shouted laughing "Shut up" I laughed and for some reason my face turned to red! "Hey, Are you hungry?" he asked "a little bit" I answered him "Cool, I know a good restaurant near by let's go and eat there" he said grapping my hand and taking me to his Audi car, I didn't say a word the whole way, we arrived to the restaurant ate some pastry and talked, he doesn't seem that bad then I looked at my clock and said "Oh my gosh I need to go now" I said feeling worried cause I'll have a meeting after 20 minute "Oh okay, I'll drive you to your ...?" Tom said offering to drive me to the place where I should be "The company" I said, he paid the bill and we went to his car.

Finally when we arrived I thanked him for the meal and for driving me to the company "I'll call you" he said "But you don't have my number" I laughed "Well check your phone sweetie" he said laughing and derived away, gosh he actually took my number from my own phone! ...