Chptr 1: My Story

hey my name is Hailey I'm a business woman and a single mother for a sixteen years old son - Dominik, we live in Los Angeles where I work as a clothes designer in one of the biggest companies, my ex husband Brad I caught him cheating on me few times, I know I'm not the best wife, I'm mostly busy but he didn't have the right to do that to me! I felt awful and cried I couldn't handle that! so I asked for divorce and we divorced when Dominik was four years old. he live in Europe now with his girlfriend perhaps wife by now Tasha I know what a stupid name but it's not what I wanted to talk about so let's just start the story of my life:

it's all started when one day while I was walking in the streets of LA holding my coffee and wearing a black middle length skirt and my expensive black jacket talking in the phone with my assistant Cassy or should I call her Messy she is a huge mess I thought about firing her many times but she is a nice girl and she need this job so much so I have to keep her.

while I was walking busy doing that phone call and holding my coffee cup in the other hand a tall man hit me the whole coffee fell on my clothes!

And I had a meeting I immediately yelled "Are you F*cking blind?! Because of you I'm gonna be late from my important meeting!" I said feeling totally terrible and wanted to punch him in the face "wow easy girl, I didn't mean to hit you and it's your fault anyway not mine" the man said with a cold killing tone and blaming me "My fault?!" I yelled at him very loud "Yes, if you weren't talking by phone, and holding that cup and were more focus on walking none of this would happen" he said explaining! gosh I wanted to kill him seriously he is blaming me for working? I can't believe this "oh yeah?! Well it's not my fault that I'm busy working! because you know some of us have to work to live! But well look at you! You are just a rich whiny boy! Probably you still live in your parents house cause you can't do anything right!" I yelled at him cause he made me even more angry "well I'm sorry Mrs. busy I didn't mean to hit you accidently" he said and started to laugh I felt like my blood was boiling "You know what? I don't have a time for this" I said then I walked away from him hurrying to my car.

I derived really fast that a police man caught me and started to follow me I had to stop, I opened the window of the car and said "Good morning sir" I said it with a smile but the police man noticed that I wasn't happy and I was super mad "Good morning Mademoiselle do you know why I stopped you?" he asked me wondering "I know, I know because I was driving a little bit fast" I said trying to get rate of him as fast as possible "Mademoiselle, you were driving 180 Km\ per second in a street that the maximum speed is 80! you could kill somebody!" he said explaining "I'm sorry but I'm just having a hard day I need to go home, and then work and gosh I'm so late" I said freaking out then I started to cry the police man gave me a Ticket and I started to drive home.

after few minutes I arrived home and then Cassy called me "Allow, Mrs. Smith? Where are you? Everyone is wondering where you are! the meeting started five minutes ago!" Cassy said whispering in her phone "I had a small accident I'm home now I'll just change my clothes and come, tell everyone that I'm stuck in the traffic" I said explaining to her what she should do "Okay, bye" she said and closed the phone, I dressed up really fast then I rushed to the door, while I was walking Dominik saw me and said "Mom, what are you doing here?" he asked wondering cause usually I'm at work at this time "a guy threw coffee on my clothes" I explained "Why aren't you at school?" I asked him wondering "They gave us a day-off cause they are fixing something at school" he answered me "Will you come back late today too?" he added asking me "well not if I rushed to work now" I said then I added "Sweetie I really have to go now, I'll do my best to come back earlier okay?" I said then I hugged him and kissed him then went to my car.

After 15 minutes of driving I arrived to the company I went to the meeting hall opened the door and said "Good morning I'm really sorry for being late I was stuck in a huge traffic!" I said laying "Good morning" they all replied me "So shall we start?" one of them said "Yeah sure" I said then we started to work after an hour the meeting was over I walked to my office and started to work and do phone calls and many boring tiring work ...