Chptr 8: New Turn

Hailey's POV:

After the discuss with Ally about our vacation and how they're only allowed to disturb it if something really important is happening i took my handbag and went to my car, i started to drive home and turned on the radio on a random station i haven't had time to listen to music since a while due to my responsibilities, actually i hardly had time to do anything it was frustrating! I need time to myself i need time to spend with my son, ever since my company became huge, having time with Dominik became harder that it supposed to be, i stay out the hole day and he's drowned in his homework and all, when i return home he's usually either asleep or getting ready to go to bed which breaks my heart! He's the only reason why i had the courage to start this company but my company is stealing me away from him and it's not fair so that one month off is exactly what i needed to solve things out, i had to keep on working even on my holidays but it all gonna change now!

I pulled over in my garage as i reached home and entered i took a relaxing shower with candles and there was that bath bomb that i always wanted to try but never had a time, well now it was the perfect timing!

After that i put on a comfortable shirt and yoga pants and just sat on the couch and watched tv, i even made us a healthy lunch for when Dom returns from school, i haven't cooked in ages hopefully i didn't loose my skills.

Later i heard the sound of the door cracking open it was dominik returning home, i heard the voice of his steps as he made his way through the living room "hey" i said as he jumped "Jeez mom!" He looked shocked "what are you doing here? I thought you had work to do" he said surprised "true but perhaps i took a month off" i smiled softly "a month?! Who are you and what did you do to my mother" he chuckled "very funny! Wash up i made us lunch" i ordered and he nodded rushing to his room

Few minutes later he walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat at the table, i put his plate in front of him and we both started to eat "how's your day?" I asked "good" he replied, keeping his eyes on his food. Why do i have a feeling that something wrong was happening?!

That's when i noticed a blue bruise creeping out of his right arm's sleeve, i took his arm and lifted his sleeve up, the little bruise turned out to be a big one "how did you get this?!" I said trying to remain calm but actually i was panicking "Karate" he replied but i couldn't believe him i don't know why, i looked at the bruise one more time then looked down at the table, he tried his best not to do eye contact with me that's when i knew something was going on "take off your shirt" i finally said after a period of silence "what?" He looked shocked and frightened "you heard me, stand up and take off your shirt" i repeated "but.." he tried to speak but i snapped "now" at him, he stood up nervously and took off his shirt slowly i could tell he was uncomfortable about it as much as I'm, when he was shirtless i saw the big bruises all over his body, they seemed fresh i broke down into tears and he just kept looking away guiltily, it took me few minutes until i was able to calm myself down and get myself together "how long has this been going?" I finally asked "a couple of weeks" he replied ashamed and kept looking away i nodded then walked to him then hugged him tightly he busted into tears while hugging back "I'm sorry" he said between his sobs "shh it's okay, it's gonna be all fine" i replied kissing his forehead, i dragged the sobbing boy into the couch and cuddled him doing my best to comfort him.

He cried quietly between my arms but never said a word, i wanted to ask him what was going on with him but he was crushed, i didn't have the heart to make him feel worst, if only i knew perhaps i could even help him.

after a while he finally calmed down i wiped his tears with my fingers and kissed his cheek, he didn't dare to look me in the eyes for some reason "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to ruin your first day of the vacation" he said softly i shook my head "don't worry about it" i gave him a comforting smile he sighed and laid on the couch placing his head on my lap, i ran my fingers through his black hair he smiled weakly, he used to love that when he was a kid.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 07, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Pain of Haileyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें