Chptr 7: a day of life

Dominik P.O.V:

After a while Tom came we went and met him in the company's park "hey guys" he said then added "wow look at you Hailey! you look so good, but I look better" Tom said laughing "ha-ha very funny nice - not really seeing you again" mom replied him laughing "And you must be the son!" he said looking at me "yes I'm Dominik" I said then we shake hands "I'm Tom" he said interdicting himself "let's go shall we?" he said then opened the car's door for mom, that was gentile I didn't expect that from a guy who wears xxL hoodies, we got in the car Tom started to drive he didn't say much in our way, I put the headphones and played music and kept looking from the window.

After 30 minutes of driving Tom told us we arrived he took us to Amazons Park "Amazon park?" mom said shocked "yes! I thought you need some fun in your life" Tom laughed I think it was new, thank god he didn't take us to a boring fantasy restaurant "I'm sorry I know you expected more but don't hate me for this.." Tom said I think he noticed that we both are shocked "Are you kidding? Thank god it's not a boring fantasy restaurant!" mom laughed "phew, for a moment I thought you'd kill me" Tom said with a serious tone laughing "but there is only one tiny problem now... umm I'm wearing high heels" mom shouted "oh right..." Tom said then stopped talking for a minute "I found it! Yesterday me and Bill went shopping and he bought some cool flat shoes and forgot to get them lot of the car you can wear them!" Tom shouted and solved the problem "awesome! Are you sure he won't mind?" mom asked him wondering "nah he won't" Tom said while he gave her the shoe, mom changed her shoes immediately and we started to mess around.

And when it became 11:00p.m. we went back home, Tom was a gentile and nice he brought us ice cream and took care of us very well, mom kept smiling the whole night which means she had fun with him and I think she like him, I felt like he don't mind that she is a single mother and older than him with few years he took a good care of me and tried to make me feel comfortable about him and that's a good point for him! Because mom broke up and pushed away many guys just because she felt like they are not excepting me well, I think Tom is the right guy for mom ... I just feel like it! Hope I won't be wrong...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hailey's P.O.V:

Next day I woke up and went to work, again! Why it got to be so boring? Like every day I spend hours and hours working on papers! I studied fashion designing and dreamed to be a fashion designer and have my own company but that's not why I expected from my job, I thought the hardest thing I'll ever do is going to the after-show's party not doing some boring papers and have no time to do anything else, I didn't even have a time to do shopping for myself since a while ago!

Anyways, I went to my boring work to find Cassy holding files! 'No please, please say they are not for me' I whined to my self

"Good morning Mrs. Smith" she said with a tired tone

"Hay Cassy, please don't tell me they are for me?" I whined to her hoping she'll say they are not for me

"No don't worry they are not yours" she laughed "they are for Ally Simpson; some jerk put them on my desk by mistake! I'll just give it to her" she added and I felt like a stone been removed from my shoulders

"Thank god," I said gratefully "Hey, why don't you come to my office after giving those files? We need to talk" I said in some kind of serious tone

"Oka-a-y" she said with a shaky voice I think I made her feel scared a little bit "Is everything okay?" she asked

"Yes don't worry; I just want to disgust few things with you! Nothing dangerous" I said laughing and looking at her, her eyes changed from the worried look to a complete fine look

"Okay then" she said then walked with the files to Ally's office. I then opened the door of my office it wasn't a big mess for the first time since ever, thanks to Dominik. I held a paper in my hand trying to read it but something crushed me every time I focus or actually someone...

I couldn't take him out of my mind, he was stucked there! just interrupting every thought and idea that I had, I fought myself to stop thinking about him and how sweet he was yesterday when he took me and Dominik out, gosh Tom why can't you go out of my mind?! I really need to work!

============================================================

After an hour Cassy came, she knocked the door and enters the office "Hey you wanted to talk to me about something?" she said with a shaky voice

"Yeah please have a seat" I said with a big smile on my face, why did I call her? Oh I remember now

"Don't worry nothing bad I promise" I said after I realized the freaking out looks on her face "I just wanted to tell you when was the last time we took a vacation in?" like seriously we always work even if we don't have a lot of work we work! We need more time for our selves

"On 2010 we took three days holiday, you went to New York City with Dominik while I spent some time with my family" she told me. What? 2010?! That's before five years and we took only three days! This is terrible.

"Oh, we are taking a vacation! For a month starting of today!" I said with exited tone, Cassy just looked at me shocked "What?" I asked

"Nothing it's just since how long we take vacations?" she laughed. "Since now duh, look yesterday for the first time since forever I had fun, this fun made me realize that I'm missing lot of things! It's not bad to have fun from a time to another! And you Cassy, didn't you miss having fun and enjoying your life?" I explained she still looking at me like I lost my mind, I know it's not a something that I usually say but I'm not a grumpy person I need to take a rest from all the stressing work, I need to focus on what's really important Dominik. That's why I want to take this vacation; I want to be with him.

"I understand but we have lot of work, Mrs. Smith if we'll miss a day at work we will regret it next day how about a month!" Cassy whined "That's why Ally work! She will take care of everything till our vacation work, look Cassy I need this vacation also you does.''

"Fine, let's have some fun"

Yay we are taking a vacation I'm extra happy for that, I went straight to Ally's office and told her that we took a vacation and she'll be responsible about the company till we come back.