Momento Mori

Next morning

Yn wakes up to see Blake in Yn's arms. Yn pets her as she sleeps and Blake then begin to purr. But Yn then coughs blood onto his hand, and quietly rushes to his room. As he continues to walk there, he coughs up more blood and feels something odd within him. 

As he arrived to the bathroom he spit the blood left in his mouth and breaths heavily.

Yn: Why?..*cough*

Then Yn's eye then reacts to the strange aura he seen previously and he can see it clearly. He goes after the aura. 

Yn: Ok ok what the hell is going on with me and why can I see this aura now??

Yn then sees Pyhrra going into the Ozpin's office, but the aura goes deep below the building. Yn then steps in the elevator, but sees a certain pattern that is used numerous times recently on the button panel. Yn proceed to push the buttons and goes below. Yn looks around the huge "basement".

Yn: What *heavy cough*

Yn ignored his health and continues to follow the aura, except that a bunch of boulders hurl towards him and Yn barely dodges it. 

Glynda: What are you doi-

Yn then drops to his feet and coughs heavily.

Glynda: Are you okay??

Yn: I'm fine *cough*

Glynda then tries to get a hold of Yn arm, but Yn pulled away from her.

Yn: What is this place?

Qrow: You okay kid?

Yn: like I said before, what is this place?

Qrow: This is too advance for you.

Ozpin: Qrow, I think he has the right to know.

Ozpin then comes out of the elevator along with Pyhrra.

Pyhrra: What are you doing here?

Yn: I could- *coughs *

Pyhrra: Oh my god are you ok?

Yn: No no, I feel like I'm on top of of the world.

Pyhrra: We should take you to a doctor!

Yn: Not now. What is this place?

Ozpin: Walk along us.

Ozpin then explained about the four maidens seasons and Yn recalled Deus mentioned the maidens. As well Ozpin explained the current situation to the fall maidens.

Yn: And Whats going to happen to the power of hers?

Qrow: Well we're going use this machine to transfer her fall power to Pyhrra.

Yn: And... you're ok with this?

Pyhrra: I'm still thinking about..

Yn then payed close attention to the fall maiden and then her aura faintly went away.

Ozpin: Whats going on with your health condition and how did you get here?

Yn: I dont about myself, but all I did is follow her aura.

Glynda: Interesting.

Ozpin: Certainly. 

Yn then dropped to his knees and spit blood on the floor.

Qrow: Thats it kid I'm taking you to a doctor-

Yn stepped away repeatedly but landed on the floor, but Glynda cast a spell to Yn to fall asleep.