It Resulted into Even more.

It's been a day since Ozpin announced that I can be a fifth member on anyone's teams. But with everyone keep pestering me joining there team, I've ignored everyone's invitations since they only want my skills for there own agenda.
It's now night time and I'm heading back to my room and I'm lucky I get to own my room and not share it with anyone else. But the bad thing about it is the room is small, but hey we all can't get what we want.
Along the way to my room i then encounter Ruby who looks like she waiting for someone.

Ruby: Hey Y/n I haven't seen you about a day and me and the rest of the team were kind of worry.

Y/n: I'm good, no worries. I just have been busy with dealing with people's offers and hiding from them. I guess that really affected with meeting you guys.

Ruby: Well, at least we know that you're not hiding from us, ha-ha
With a nervous laugh.

Y/n: where are the rest of them?

Ruby: there in that door over there-

Y/n: thanks, I'll go talk to them and straighten things out.

Opening the door without hearing what Ruby is about to say I walked in on Yang and Weiss changing into they're pajamas.......
With a long awkward silence, I then closed the door and l ran away as far I can possibly. Looking back I see only Weiss, and was lucky that Yang wasn't after me until....
I get punched around the corner of a hallway and get knocked out.

I soon wake up and I'm tied up in my room where Yang, doesn't seem mad but still had something to say.

Yang: If you wanted to look, you could've just told me.

Y/n: Huh??
With a surprised look on my face.

Yang: I guess we're even since I punched you and knocked you out

Weiss: it's not alright with me!!

Y/n: I just came to clear some misunderstanding since I haven't seen you all for a day

Weiss: You should've knocked!

Y/n: Yeah, that's my bad. I'm really sorry....

Weiss: well if you did learn your lesson then there's no need for telling on you, for what happened.

Then Yang pulls Weiss and had a private conversation.
After they were done, Yang has a devious look on her face.

Weiss: We'll over look the problem if you join us.
And if you don't want to, then there's always the option for getting expelled.

Yang then whispered into Weiss's ear

Weiss: Then you have to treat me to dinner- wait what?!

With Weiss getting confused for what she said and started to shout at Yang for saying what she just said.

Y/n: if it takes for you guys to forgive me, then fine.