"Shut up!" I barked, and clutched even harder onto Draco. I knew I should have been thanking her, but I was too upset to. The only person I wanted at the moment was Draco.

"The problem is, we're scared. Lucius and I both are. I am going to tell yo uteh truth; You and Draco are not ready for a child. You two weren't ready for marrige even, but we decided to go ahead and let you two marry. But this isn't that easy. We are talking about a life."

But the wo of you did nothing wrong. You did what was expected, and what anyone else would do. And I thank you for not keeping it a secret. You did the right thin, telling us as soon as you found out."

"When Narcissa finished, silence set in. Anxiety had already taken hold of me, so Draco was enouhg. I did't want to be near anyone else, especially Narcissa, because of her first reaction, and Lucius for obvious reasons. After a moment or two, Narcissa sighed.

"I'm going to leave the two of you alone." She got up. "PLease some get me if you need me." She took one last look at us, then left.

"Your eally want to keep it, don't you?" Draco said after a few minutes.

"Do you?" I looked up at him and asked. Of course I did. I already told him that. As Narcissa had said, it was going to grow inside of me. It was part of me. I would't be able to give it away. It was mine, but if it caused so much unhappiness, I would hav eto get rid of it...

"Of course, I do..." He wispered and lightly kissed me. That made me feel a little better.

"I want to go to St. MUngo's..." I sniffed.

"Do you not feel well?"

"It's hard to breath..."

"Okay. We can go now."

"I want to stay there tonight."

"Then lets pack a bag." He got up, forcing me to do the same. He took my hand and lead me to our room. Once there, he got out my black over night bag, and put it open on the bed. Then, he sta me down beside of it. He handed me melvin, then went to our closet.

I watched as he put a couple outfits for each of us in the bag, as well a pajamas.

"Do you need anything else?" HE asked. I shook my headn o, so he took my hand again and I stood up. "Ready?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Okay." He nodded, the Disapparated to my room in the Hospital. He lead me out of it, and stopped at Healer Phillip's door, where he knocked.

"Hold on, William. We can continue in a moment." I heard Healer Phillips say, then the door opened. "Are you okay, Mrs. Malfoy? You weren't suppose to come until later." I looked up at DRaco, wanting him to answer for me. If I said the words myself- I'm pregnant- I would start crying again.

"She, um... We're having a baby." Draco awkwardly replied.

"Oh? OKay... Hold on a minute." Healer PHillip's turnedh is head back into the room. "William, I will be right back. I have to speak with Mrs. Malfoy for a moment in the hall."

"Alright." William replied, then Healer Phillips joined us and closed the door behind him. He looked at us seriously. "Are you scared, Mrs. Malfoy?"

"I... Lucius is angry. So is Narcissa."

"Lucius wants us to put it up for adoption." Draco added.

"What do you want to do?" Healer Phillips asked.

"We want to keep it."

"A child is a lot of hard work."

"Mum said she would help. We want it."

"We do..." I said.

"OKay. Well, I am going to refer you to a materunity Healer, and she will check you out. I am going to warn you, your horomones may make your moods and mood swings worse. It's going to be hard."

"I don't care. I want my baby." I began to tear up again.

"Very well. Go back to your room and relax. When I finish with William, I will come back to you and give you more information."

"Thank you." Draco replied. I reached over and squeezed his hand.

"You're welcome. Now, I have to go back to William. I will see you later." He nodded, then went back into the room, leaving Draco and I in the hallway.

We stood for a few moments, until I looked up at Draco's face. He was in deep thought.

"What is it?" I frowned taking his other hand.

"Just... I'm going to be a father. We're going to be parents."