SHOH Chapter X

Chapter X: Nightmares and Screams

        It's been hours since Ashley's friends went to her house after they finished saying their final goodbyes to their deceased friend, Zack. They are already sitting on top of their sleeping bags. Ashley laid out for them in the basement once they arrived.

   "Okay guys." Dustin said while turning off the T.V. "We should plan for tomorrow night."

    "Plan for us to die..." Alma morosed.

    "Alma, just stop." Ashley sighed. "We need to organize ourselves."

    "We know this ain't hide and seek we've played throughout our childhood." Dustin exclaims. "We are playing with a spirit of a deceased woman who turned into the Mad Hatter."

    "We also in a place that has so many tricks to scare us. More frightening than tarantulas." Ashley adds in while shrugging when she said tarantulas. She has a phobia because her mother was infected by a tarantula before she died.

     "We should bring some snacks there." George suggests.

     "Pretty sure the adrenaline would put our hunger on hold." Ashley assumes.

   "Alot of us are going be possessed. I know the man mentioned being found can result of your own demise or possession of Sahia." Colleen pointed out.

   "After a while of hiding in a certain spot, move." Dustin said. "Be warn, not to move alot."

   "Okay..." Alma shrugged. "Should we ignore each other's screams?"

   "Absolutely because it's the matter of life or death. Sorry my friends, if you are ended up in Charlotte's web, you are on your own." Dustin pointed out.

   "Oh shoot!" Alma's heart dropped. "I guess I need to stay with one of you then."

     "Guys, it's like 10: 45 at night." George complains. "We need our sleep and save ourselves a bit of sanity before we visit Bloody Mary herself."

   "Hahaha!" Laughed Alma. "We aren't going to visit Bloody Mary, we are going to be killed by one who acts like her."

    "Alright then..." Ashley breathes heavily. "Let's get some sleep." Ashley cuddles on the pillow while beginning to sleeping on the sofa. Everyone else head off to sleep within their own sleeping bags.

  Buuuuuuurrrr! Dustin ripped one.

    "Dustin!" Colleen shouted.

   Dustin chuckled before drifting off into sleep.

   ***

    George woke up within a room that was dark. His vision displayed little light to see. Walls were grey and cornered with spider webs. The shelf was made up of old fashioned polished wood that was blanketed with dust. Up ahead was a closet with a small wooden door. The room looked like it was abandon for a long time.

    "Uhhhhhh..." George said confused. "Where am I?"

   He got out of bed and head out the bedroom door.

     Alma woke to see George standing up and out of his sleeping bag. She was sleeping right next to him. Alma focused on his eyes. Half closed and eyes were rolled back into his head.

    He's probably sleep walking. Alma told herself in her mind. He will come back to his spot soon.

   George looked both ways out on the vacant hallway. Colourless and dull grey the hallway looked like. Blanket with spider webs and dust. He stepped onto the dark polished looking floors. The floors squealed and cracked.

     "Where are you going?!" A chilling woman voice boomed.

   George gasps and looks around to find nobody there. He shook it off as his mind playing tricks. He turned around and went down the hallway hoping to find a staircase and get the hell out of here. At the end of the hallway, his luck was there. The staircase was dull like the rest of them. It was dirty and old, falling into despair.

   George took a step down. He took a deep breath hoping the stairs will not cave in while running down.

    "I said where'd you think you are going?!" The voice boomed again. Then he felt cold dead hands barring onto his back. He was shoved and he let out a murderous scream. He rolled down the stairs. Then he smashed into the corner wall.

   "What the hell is his problem?" Colleen shouts waking her friends up. They all look directly at George. He was wailing like a banshee. He was on the floor with his eyes rolled back into his head.

   George, numbed by the pain around his body, he sat up and lean his head against the dirty dull wall. He looked upstairs to see whom pushed him. It was a shadow of a woman. His stomach dropped. Afraid to speak, he just stare at the woman.

      The shadow lady opened her mouth. Spiders flunged out  and speed towards George. George screams in fear as the spiders topple all over him. They were small enough to crawl inside his nose and mouth. It felt ticklish yet disturbing to George. He can feel the legs pushing inside of his esophagus. The gagging part came when the spiders reach down into his trachea. 

  "George wake up!" Colleen shook George while he was against the wall screaming in terror. Alma and Tyler were restraining George from flailing his arms.

     "They are all over..." George screamed before gagging again. Then he threw up all over Colleen. Alma squeals before back crawling away from him. In the dream, George threw up the spiders.

   "George, wake up!" Colleen continues shaking George although his bile was all over her shirt and pants.

   "That's it!" Ashley gets up and smacks George. George's vision becomes black in a flash before he shot out awake. All of his friends were infront of him staring at him with concern looks. Did I woke them up or something? George thought.

    "George what's all this fuss about?" Tyler raises the brow.

    "Nightmare. Some shadow girl pushed me down the stairs. She screamed out spiders. Then the spiders went all over me even went into my mouth." George explains while shaking. Then he looked at Colleen with disgust to see vomit all over her.

   "Don't get disgust at your own stomach  content." Colleen said.

     "I threw up in the dream as well." George explains.

   "Your body didn't turned on sleep paralysis, so you've experienced a night terror."

    "Tomorrow night, we all going to be in a night terror." Dustin morose. 

    Quick Question: What you going to do when you see a woman spilling spiders out her mouth and they are going all over your body even going inside of your mouth? Visualize that.