When I lay down and get comfortable I try to force myself to sleep so my negative thoughts crawling into my brain won't make me feel worse. I take deep breaths and soon fall asleep.

"Is this our new house Mommy?" My daughter asks while holding my hand.

"Yep." I say with a small smile. I go to my knees to meet her height. "Do you like it?" I ask while brushing her curls down. I can't believe she's four already.

She nods with a grin. "It's like one of those fancy houses we see near Grandma's house." She speaks slowly. I kiss her cheeks and stand back up. "How far does Grandma live from here?"

"Ten minutes." I say.

"Sweet." I smile at her.

"Wanna go see your new room?" I ask. April nods with a smile. Her dimples on her rosy cheeks.

We walk up the carpet steps. They're bright white and are soft. We stand at the top of the steps. Her hand intertwines with mine and I guide her to the room in the middle of the wide hallway. We step in and her eyes widen.

"This is my room?" Her blue eyes look up at me.

"Yeah, you like?"

"I get one of those cool windows." She points to the bay window in the corner. "And a big closet. I love it." I kiss the top of her head.

"You showed her, her room already?" I hear Harry comment behind us. April and I turn around.

"It was too tempting not to." I say with a smile. Harry picks up our daughter and kisses her cheek.

"Do you like your room Princess?"

"I love it." Her arms wrap around his neck. Harry smiles at her and then looks to me.

"Do you wanna go check out the rest of the house?" Harry asks April.

"Yes." He puts her down. She walks out of her room and Harry extends his hand out toward mine.

"How's the house?"

"More then I thought we would pay for." My eyes look to Harry.

There were two house. This one was the more expensive one but we could still afford it. The other house needed a little more work and was cheaper.

"This house reminds me of the one I lived in." Harry grins. "It's a nice house. Plus, I know you would only want the other house because you want a dog."

That's true. I came up with the theory if we can get the cheaper house, the rest of the money can go to a dog.

"April wants a dog too." I say.

"We can still get a dog, a cat, whatever you guys want." He leans in and kisses me.

"I'm keeping that on you Mr. Styles." My eyes narrow.

"I know Mrs. Styles." I smile at his words and kiss him.

"Also this house has more bedrooms."

"I've noticed." I say with like glancing at them.

"We can't leave them empty forever." I laugh as well as himself.

"Let's check up on April." I say while poking his dimple creasing on his cheek. We head down stairs and walk to the kitchen. She's examining everything.

"Whatcha think of the kitchen darling?" Harry asks her while picking her up swiftly.

"It's big and I can't reach anything."