"Blimey. Harry, look at her."

"I know Rolf. She looks amazing."

"She is right in front of your both and would like you to stop referring to her in third person." Genny said, "Now, Remus is walking me down the aisle, seeing he is the closest thing I have to a father since he's my godfather."

"Yep, he's geting ready." Rolf said, "And now, I would like everyone except for Genny and Harry to come with me." He said and ushered all the protesting women out of the room and winked at Harry, who laughed. 

Harry hugged her and she smiled. SHe smelled a distinct scent on his clothes. "You smell like Dad." She said. 

"I happened to be in his room. I found some of his dress shirts, and figured why not. I also found something else in his room." Harry said. Genny gave him a quizzical look. He told her to close her eyes and she did so. She felt him place something in her hand. She opened her eyes. On her hand was a necklace. It was a quite beautiful. Genny smiled as she looked at it, her face full of joy. It was the Potter heirloom necklace. She felt tears fill her eyes as she found the deathly hallows symbol enscribed on the front she pulled Harry into a hug.

 She felt tears fill her eyes as she found the deathly hallows symbol enscribed on the front she pulled Harry into a hug

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to find this." Genny said, "It's the Pervell, or well Potter necklace. It's been passed down just like the cloak except through the women of the Potter family or the brides." 

Harry gave her a surprised look and then smiled. Genny hadn't seen him smile so big before. 

"Now, Mr. Potter, shall we find Remus."

"I shall. You will stay here. Nice try though." Harry said and left the room. Genny frowned and sat on the bed.  She waited and finally Remus came in the room.

"You know. I think I finally understand how Sirius felt being stuck in Grimmauld Place all those months." Genny said. She heard Remus laugh. He walked over to her.

"You look like your mum, all those years ago. I walked her down the aisle too. Did you know that?" He said.

"No. Why did you?"

"Your Grandpa Evans and Grandma Evans had been killed. Your Uncle Connor was in strict hiding and Petunia wouldn't come near Lily or Connor for that matter. However, Lily still had the brightest smile on her face."

Genny nodded. "How long until I go down?"

"Nervous eh? There's about half a hour left."

"I am not nervous."

"Yes you are." Remus teased. Genny gave up. "Ok maybe a little bit..."

"Which is totally normal. I was too."

They heard a knock on the door. Harry came in.

"Gen- Can we start in 5 minutes? Charlie just got a letter from-"