Chapter 14: Kisses

Third Person

Her body was pushed back to the mattress. Her arms were held directly above her hand by his. He climbed onto her bed trying to trap her body in his. "Mmmhmmm," Brienna moaned as Keith deepens the kiss. She couldn't surpass it. It just came out from her.

Her body was all weak under his grasp. Her diamond blue eyes were still wide from shock. "Keith," She whispers out, her face flushed when he pulled back a bit to regain the lost oxygen from his lungs. He looked deep into her eyes then scanning her hourglass body. 'Perfect.' He thought liking the sight before him. She looked to weak. So powerless. Like a doll being played by its master.

A smirk formed on his lips. There were two strands of saliva connecting from their mouths. Keith was the one who broke it but licking his lips. He looks to possessive in Brienna's eyes. He was like a hungry lion wanting to catch its prey. She never saw him like that before. She didn't disliked it but loved it. Her heart was pounding so hard that she was scared that Keith might feel it.

"I love you," Keith went in for another kiss without leaving her enough time to respond,"Brienna." He pulled back for a second and look deep into her gorgeous eyes. He went back and started to lick her lips, biting it for entrance.

"Hm!" Keith's other available hand trailed down her body, feeling every curve. Her lips parted and finally, Keith lunged his tongue forcefully into her mouth making sure to feel every millimeter of her it. 'I'm being kissed by the person I love.' She still couldn't believe it. He even told her that he loved her just now and even called her by her name but suddenly, it finally register into her brain. 'He loves me.'

She tried to summon her remaining strength from her already weak body and pushed Keith to the bottom which left her on the top. She pulled away and lifted her body up with her two hand and knees. Brienna wiped the stings of saliva off of her mouth with her hand and panted, trying to full her lungs once again.

Keith, now on the bottom, was enjoying a sight before him. Sure, he was shocked that she pushed him to the bottom but now, he was being entertained by her blushed face and dangling big breasts that were threatening to fall out of her padded top of the loose nightgown.

"You didn't leave me a chance to reply." Brienna leaned down and place her head to the crock of his neck in order to hide her embarrassed face," I-I love you too. More than you imagine."

~*~

Brienna opened her eyes slowly. She lazily blinked trying to gain focus. She was still tried from last night. So tired but yet happy. Emerald green and diamond blue looked at each other. They already made both of their days just seeing the person they loved.

"Keith! You're still here!" Brienna became wide alert once she read the clock. 8:47 am. Kaori will be there in less than fifteen minutes and she still have to get prepared.

"Is that how you greet me when you just woke up." He muttered sadly before having a grin on his face. "Where's my morning kiss?" A mischievous smirk was now on his lips as he looked at Brienna's slightly blushing cheeks.

"Enough with this," She got up," aren't you worried about Luke seeing you gone from your room early in the morning." She tried her best to act like she usually does. She walked to her closet as Keith followed her,"I swear you give him such a hard time." Keith leaned against the doorframe waiting for Brienna to select her clothing for the day.

Jealously boiled in Keith's body by how much time he heard Brienna say the name, Luke, his butler. He walked up to her from behind as she continued to find something suitable while talking about Luke.

"You are with me and you are not to say another man's name except mine while I'm here." He trapped her with his limps and forced her to look at him with one of his hands. Keith tilted her chin up so that he could see her face better. "After all, you are the future Queen of Liberty." He went in with a forceful kiss. Brienna gladly accepted it and tangled her hands in his dark brown hair.

"Telling me that I'm the future Queen even though I never accepted?" She looked straight at his eyes. 'You barely know me.' Her bright eyes clouded for a second which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"But I'll make you mine." He went in with another kiss to clear whatever thoughts she had in her mind.