Prologue

Brienna Vielia Spencer has always been a sad child after being kidnapped when she listened to a conversation. But that was not a kind friendly conversation, it was one that she wanted to forget. They, the mafia, wanted to kill all the Spencer's and when a member of the mafia caught her, they knocked her unconscious in a dark alley. It has been a full year since she's been kidnapped and turned into a machine to kill people. Although she never killed a person before, she is the best fighter in the mafia world already. She never went back to Phillip because she think she can protect her family by staying hidden and if they really were killed, she can reveal herself as the princess. No one knew about a princess in Phillip so she was never caught. Her days were sad until she met her first real friend.

Alluriana POV...

Why! Why! I can't take this anymore! I cry harder and harder on a wooden bench in a deserted park at night. I had just ran away from home and life. I don't want to do this anymore! They already started to pressure me with paperwork! Who knows when it will get worse! I'm sick with pretending to be happy! I cry and cry and hug my knees tighter.

"Are you okay?" A soft girl voice made me cry harder. Why is she here! Is she going to take me away! I look up to see a young girl about my age, six, with short brownish yellowish hair, pale skin and eyes that are a crystal blue but yet, they seem emotionless with a hint of sadness.

"What do you want! If you here to take me back, I'm not going back!" I yelled at her and wipe my tears away. "I'm not here to take you back. Why were you crying? It's okay to cry all you want. I'm here for you." I felt her embrace me into a nostalgic hug, just like my mother's who is died. I hug her back tightly and said, "Can I trust you?" "I am a girl with many secrets but you can trust me."

"I ran away." I whispered and felt a tear run down my cheek. Grandfather, will you hate me when he finds out. They must be searching for me right now. The girl started to brush my hair with her fingers as I cry harder until I couldn't cry anymore. Maybe I should go back. Maybe it was a bad idea after all.

Brienna POV...

It has been six months since my days started to brighten up and Riri's birthday. It's too bad I won't be at the ball but at least I will meet her later today to wish her happy birthday and give her, her present. I walk along the darkly lit corridor until I started hearing voices through a door.

"That's the perfect plan! " perfect plan. What are they planning this time. "All we need to do now is to get that girl and tell her to kill her!" What is boss trying to say. Tell her to kill her. Suicide. "But boss! X701 is still too young!" X701 . That's my code name. What are they trying to do. Make me kill someone! "He's right boss! What makes you think she will kill Nobel Michel's great granddaughter! If she never killed someone here then she might not kill her!" Alluriana! No, they want me to kill her.

"Shut up and get me X701!" No, I'm not going to kill my only friend. I quickly ran away silently as they continue to argue in the room. I'm going away. I'm going to run away so that they can't find me. I'm  going to hide myself from everything. Only Riri will know how I will really look like and my first name. I'm going to address myself as Vielia from now on and change my ways. The emotionless me will be replaced with a happy cherry attitude even around Riri.

~*~

Another six months has past. Winter is here and my disguise is still working. The mafia is gone now and not making a move anymore. I've been wearing brown wigs and contacts each day and observing people around me. "What are you thinking about Vie?" Riri stops walking and look at me in the eye. "My past." I look up at a tree that is shinning brightly under the moonlight.

I wonder how Wilfred is doing and Stephen. Mother, father, are you still trying to find me. "What about your past?" I know you are still curious but I'm afraid I can not tell you. "You know Riri, I treasure you as a friend and you've done so much for me. Giving me a house in your forest, providing me with electricity, water, food, clothes and keeping people away form the forest and sneaking out to meet me. You are the best friend anyone can wish for Riri. You deserve to know and yet, you do not research me or anything. Sometimes I wonder if I'm using you to my advantage." I turn to face Riri as I cry silently.

Riri softens her eyes and hugs me and started to stroke my hair like I did to her before when she ran away

Riri softens her eyes and hugs me and started to stroke my hair like I did to her before when she ran away. "Vie, without you I won't be this happy in my life. You showed me who I am, helped me become me and even showed me how to defend myself without any weapons. All those things I did for you is something that can not be compared to what you did for me." Riri is really like a mother sometimes. She speaks like one too when you get to know her well and when you've gain her trust.

"Let's go back, they must be wondering where you are." I wipe away the last tear and started to walk away with Riri in a comfortable silence side by side.