"Who are we?"

"Bull Dogs" everyone yelled.

 "And what are we!"

"Winners!" they yelled back. Yes! finally not that the crowd is hyped again I turn to look at Max watching me smiling. I wave at him and give him the thumbs up. He gives me one back and turns back to the game. I try to by best to keep the crowd entertained and make sure they don't lose hope. On the bright side, it worked. Max's team finally started to make some hits and got some home runs. We were now catching up, but Max still wasn't called in. I started to become frustrated after everything Max has been through I felt he should at least get a chance to hit the ball.

"Let Max in!" I started to yell.

 "Let Max in!" My family noticed me and started to join in too.

 "Let Max in!" Soon other people started to join and Max looked around confused. The coach taking notice started to feel pressured. I see him call Max over and speaks to him. Max smiles and goes to grab his bat before making his way on to the field.

Yup, I'm that kind of mom.

When Max sets on the field he took over the game. I couldn't believe my eyes. I never saw him practice because I was always training, but didn't know he was good. Not saying I thought he was bad. Max catch every ball and hit every base. The crowd went wild for him and the other team couldn't even get close to his speed. What the hell had this boy been eating? 

I looked over at the crowd to see Kevin finally make it. I smiled and went back to doing my job. 

Both teams were tied and the bulldogs needs one more point to win. Everyone got quiet. If Max is able to get a home run then they will their first game. The costume I was wearing was starting to annoy me. I am sweating bullets and I could barely breathe. I watch as Max made his first swing.

"Strike one!" dam it. 

"Strike two" Come on Max. Max tries for the 3rd time and makes the hit letting the ball run out of the park. Everyone starts cheering. Max quickly runs landing him a home run.

Everyone goes wild and Max's teammates go to greet him.

 "Bull Dogs, Bull Dogs!" Everyone cheers.

After the game, the coach took everyone out for pizza. I stayed in my dog suite because I wanted to prank Kevin. I kept messing with him when we got to the pizza place and wouldn't leave him alone. He got so annoyed it was so cute. Max and everyone else caught on who I was so it funny to see Kevin freak and try to finger out why I kept messing him.

 "Alright, Jackie when are you going to give it a rest" He yells crossing his arms. I was trying to tickle him when he said my name.

 "What are you talking about?" I ask trying to deepen my voice. Kevin rolls his eyes and pulls the mask off me showing me now sweaty face and frizzy hair.

 "Hey boo," I say trying to sound like I saw him for the first him.

 "Man, did you see that game?" I say with a smile looking away.

"Oh, meat" I take a slice of pizza and bring it to my mouth. Kevin leans in and whispers to me "That's not the only meat you'll being craving for if you keep fucking with me" I turn my head in shock and watch him as he pulls a handkerchief from his breast pocket. He wipes the sweat off my face and smiles. 

"How did you know it was me?" I ask.

"I don't know any other female that will wear a sweaty and smelly dog costume in the heat for 5 hours. You crazy you know that?" He says once he is done.