Chapter 15: Liar...Part 2

・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・

Author's Note: 

This chapter is freaky so you can always skip it to the next chapter if you want to 

that's up to you.

End of Author's Note

・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・✿・

∆Caddaline's POV∆

I'm Violet's wolf and I came up with a plan to get Taylor into dip shit. I was to pose as her wolf and made her look appealing to Zion and make her think she's got a chance with Zion.
I was to make her disrespectful towards Zion of course because that way she would be torn apart like biscuits and cookies.

As the plan was in motion, I always relayed back to Violet, and we would giggle. But I was quite sad when she forcefully used her Luna tone to me to be shipped out from her. I didn't want to tell Violet that Taylor is much more powerful than she is.

Violet: Caddy??
Caddy: Yas? *yawns*
Violet: There's a new member in the clan. Do you know who?
Caddy: *shakes head* I'm going back to sleep. Don't you need to fuck Zion?
Violet: Excuse me?
Caddy: Don't you need some Vitamin D? *laughs*
Violet: I'm not a slut needing Dick!! If I wanted Vitamin D, I could get it anytime and it's not whoring around.
Caddy: Whatever you say, sexy bitch.
Violet: Love you whore.

•Violet's POV•
After that talk with Caddy, I smelled the most delicious scent coming from outside my room. I followed it and to find it was...Scarlet my best friend.

Violet: Scarlet your my mate.
Scarlet: Yes I am. Are you going to reject me and choose Zion?
Violet: No. You're my mate and my best friend.
Scarlet: Mhmmm.. I can't wait to taste you slutty bitch.
Violet: Come in my room and let's have some fun, daddy.
Scarlet: Call me Daddy . I'm going to fuck your pussy and taste all your juices. You like that?
Violet: Daddy Daddy, fuck my tight pussy like there's no tomorrow. *I leaned in and we started making out. God, she tasted good. Sorry not sorry Zion but I love pussy now!*
Scarlet: I love you Vy! *bites her neck*
Violet: *moans* I love you too Daddy! *bites her neck then strips her naked*
Scarlet: Like what you see Vy? *winks then strips her naked* Mmmm huge tits. They are all mine.
Violet: I love you Daddy. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. *pulls her closer and starts making out again. they fall on the bed and starts fingering each other's vagina. both moaning and moaning and touching each other's tits.*

Caddy's POV

So, now that Violet has found her mate meaning a girl. I was furious because I want Violet to mate with Zion no one else. She's gonna pay. I will take over and fully mate and mark Zion as my mate and that way Violet will learn NEVER to DISRESPECT ME. But anywho, there is another girl in the house and she's an Alpha Female.