Chapter 9

Mahogany

it's been two weeks since everything with my bestfriend has happened. It's been pretty hard for her lately but i can understand why my father went in got coustody of her the a couple of days before her mother left for rehab and although she dosent want anything to do with her mother at the moment i can tell she is happy that she is getting the help she needs. As for me and Ny'zir we are still good but he pretty much spends all his time with is cousin since he moved to Va. I honestly have been chilling i been hanging out with Zymeir lately ive been practicing my shooting and brit has been tagging along two for her own reasons i actually think the two of them fucks with each other but im glad he makes her smile verses her being home and crying herself to sleep at nights.

Hey Mymi

yes what up brit

so i have been thinking lately i want to take a trip this weekend how you think pops gone act i wanna see charmaine i miss her so much and shes been stressed out lately and you know we have this three day weekend coming up so we she ask himif w e could go to New york.

i dont know brit he cool and all but i just dont know he might he might not but i think he would be good i want to see her two and not just on myspace. ok so if i talk him into it i want to make a stop in jersey and see and check up on some things as well.

ok im cool with that as well Mymi does this have to do with you know who

rubbing my temples i said yes it does i think i got some info and i need to speak to someone my dad had dealings with when i was younger hes like my uncle.

like i said im down know the hard thing will be convincing pops to let us go.

i know you had my back since day one so lets see where he at to get this over with.

walking out my room to head to the basement to go to my dads private lil room we hug each other in terms of him rejecting our little plan. but i got some motives and im damn sure gone come up with some damn good arguement to go.

hey dad we both say in unison

whats up baby girls i can see it all in yall faces yall up to no good already the hell yall want .

like clockwork we both sit down and i scratch my head and exhale ok so look dad it's been alot going on lately you can agree to that and we feel like this weekend is the perfect time for me in brit to have a mini vacation. so we was wondering if we can fly to new york and hang with charmaine for the weekend. i think we both are responsible enough to go out and cheer up my friend and her cousin because its been hard on her. so what do you say dad can we go to new york its only three days.

he grabbed at his chin hairs something he does when he is thinking very hard on something.he lights his blunt and blows the smoke out his mouth. you girls are something else you know that you come down her with puppy dog eyes and a planned out propsel. i like your determination but guess what. the funny thing is i already had plans for you ladies anyway so with that being said i need yall to go to your rooms and look under your bed and both of you have a box under there with instructions so i need you to go get on that by the way hell naw im not letting to teenage girls fly to another state where i wont be nice try doe.

really pops

yes really brit, i cant have my lil girls just running up and down the big apple.

Pops please chill out with the dramatic please and thank you

Mymi dont get beat up lil girl

dad please

anywho i told yall some instructions you need to follow now go head cus i said we got plans i took yall out of school for a week anyways so lets get to it.

doing as he said we left on the elevator to get to our rooms and once off i turned to brit we aint done with his ass phase two coming up

she burst into laughter girl im so weak at your ass phase two and what might that be

i dont know yet but im thinking joining in on her laughter. well go get your damn box and bring it in room and we open them together.

alright i be right back .

moments later she returned to the room with the box and her hand and we set on my bed and started to open the package. insides of the box was a pair of chloe shades now thes shades run from anywhere from 100 to 250. these are mad cute Mymi. i looked at her girl you have to get use to the finer things in life. continuing to go threw the box was a note. some money and diamond tennis braclet.

read the letter mymi

ok ill read it

hey girls i see you have found the box i know you girls have a had a long couple of weeks and exspecially you Brit you may not be my blood daughter but i couldnt have asked for a better sibling for my baby mymi over the last year getting to know you im glad you have become apart of our family at times i know you feel like you prolly have the world on your shoulders but im here to let you know that as long as im around you aint never feel like your less then a person so with that being said yall we about to have the time of our life this week believe that i promise oh yeah one more surprise awaits you so you know the room i told yall was off limits there is a key over the door so go head and enjoy yourself.

damn that shit got my girl over here crying i love you sis and belive me you are more then a headache but we got you baby girl.

oh you got some nerves dramatic ass lets go see what pops got up his sleeve. down the hall was the forbidden room we been wondering about at first i aint think nothing of it but it was the only room he told me he was working on so stay out. reeaching over the door i pull the key i put it in the door and opened it . it was amazing once i walked in the room it was huge it was a walk in nail salon and spa and and iw was chairs in there customized with her names written in them inside of the chair was boxes for us what more can he have up his sleeve but before we could open the box there was another door that opened and we saw someone opening it and to our surprise in walked Charmaine dressed like it was summer with a pair of chloe shades on.

omg brit ran and jumped in charmaines arms and i soon folled behind he was a reunion for sure.

what are you doing here and dressed like its 90 degrees outside chick.

well ms Mymi im here for good your dad has been checking on me since i have been gone and he decided to send me and my grandmother here and she's in one of the best facilites and he went in got custody of me as well so hey sister and he also told me to tell you guys to to put on some clothes cus we are on our way to the islands for a week and our plane leaves in about two hours i got here lastnight and he didnt want me to tell you guys he picked me up and my room is down the hall next to you guys and im so happy to be back with you guys i have a heard time adjusting to new york i got in so many fight but we can talk about that on the plane cus im ready to soak up some damn sun.

Brit lit up with joy damn i cant wait to leave i need this foreal pops the real mvp

damn right yall im about to go pack

oh yeah that reminds me your dad said to just come on we will shop in the lsland

well ok im down i need some retail therapy did he happend to tell you where we would be going

nope i tried to drill him yall but he wouldnt buge so your guess is good as mines

well knowing him its gone be amazing screamed brit

we all burst in to laughter we just all left out the room to find our dad i guess you can say now.

is yall ready the car is waiting and im ready to go my dad yelled.

of course we ready lets roll.