chapter 5 cream

Chapter 5 cream pov

Touching down in Norfolk Va finally back in the states 15 years later. It feels so good to be back I will say im going to miss soaking up the sun but I miss my family. My nephews all grown up and my son just turned seventeen and he aint even get to grow up around family so I decided it was time to come back and continue my oversea business in the states. I need to let my boy and his cousins know all about the family hustle. Where the fuck is my sister at I told her to be here. Soon as the worlds escape my mouth I see her  pulling up in a all black 2005 Lexus RX 330.

“ Damn sis this how dem girl riding” you could here my island accent mixed with a hint of Up north accent.

“Nothing but the best bro I’ve been doing this shit for years, but is that my nephew standing back there like he don’t know his aunt?”

“Yes aunt Traci its me im back its been awhile but im back now.”

“Your damn right your back I haven’t seen you since the summer you came in stayed the boys gone be so happy to see you Shiloh.”

“I was thirteen that summer where they at anyways.”

“Zir prolly with his lil girlfriend and Zy’meir in the streets some damn where but lets get you to the house I know all about jetlag.”

“ Hold up wait he still messing with that lil loud mouth gal?”

“Boy oh no he has moved on and this one here got a fire in her eyes she gone have to stay around I like her.”

“ok that’s what up anything better then home gal with the loud mouth but anyways what you got cooking up auntie I aint wont no more rice in peas for a year I said laughing.