Chapter 5-Roomates and Thrill

(A/N thank you for 200+ reads now?? you guys are so sweet and amazing. feel free to pm me, i wanna talk to you guys!)

Shayne walked on the bus, and looked around for a seat. He slowly walked down the bus looking at the seats. He passed by me, and sat down in the very back. All the others filled the bus, and the bus got louder and louder. Flitz sat by me, and I got window seat.

Flitz was having a good conversation with everyone else, but I decided to stay out of it. I plugged in my headphones and played my music. I slowly went to sleep.
_______________________

I woke up to the sound of the horn of the bus and us driving slowly up to a hotel.

(this is the one with the beach, not camp)

One of the producers, I'm guessing Sunny, stood up and yelled to get our attention. Of course, making some giggles appear.

"Welcome to Smosh Summer Games!" Sunny yelled and everyone cheered. "You guys will be staying in a hotel, so we can't be too loud. There will be three groups of five in one room and one group of six in one room. So listen carefully to who and which room you're staying in and who with."

"Room 57: Mari, Flitz, Wes, Lasercorn, and Sohinki.

Room 58: Joven, Anthony, Ian, Joe, and Matt Raub.

Room 59: All the producers and me. This is the room of six.

Room 60: Olivia, Keith, Noah, Courtney and Shayne."

Shayne! I can finally actually have a good conversation and meet him face to face. Olivia gave me an excited look. This will be fun!
_________________________

All of us, besides Shayne, were headed to our room.
"Courtney, are you excited?" Noah asked.
"Totally! I can't wait to see all the games we're gonna do," I said with a big grin.
"And, Courtney can meet Shayne! I know you were upset you couldn't meet him," Olivia said.
"I just feel bad for tripping him still," I said and chuckled.
"ROOM 60!" Keith yelled and we shushed him.
"There are other people here, remember?" Noah said.
"I know," Keith said and tried to hold back his laughs. Keith unlocked the door, and the door revealed a man sitting on one of the beds.
"Shayne?" I ask.

He turns his head and my body grows stiff... with excitement?