Chapter 3-Vines and Costumes

Today was my first Smosh video. Every Vine Ever. I had to do stupid scenes, and dress up in ugly costumes. As a Viner myself, I couldn't stop cracking up. Filming the videos took longer than I expected. It took almost a whole work shift, which lasted about 5 hours.
"Here is your next costume," Ian said handing me clothes, a wig, glasses, and a big head gear for braces. "Sorry, you may look just a little bit stupid," Ian said, patted my back, and walked off. I laughed to myself and went to change.

I got changed, and I looked absolutely ridiculous. I was walking out to the set, and the guy that I accidentally tripped in the hall. "Hey!" I tried to say, but had trouble with the braces.

He casually said hey back, probably ignoring the fact I looked ridiculous. So much for trying to makes new friend. I still didn't get a good look at his face, with metal wires everywhere, itchy wig in my face, and glasses I couldn't see him very well.

After a while of shooting, the director yelled "that's a wrap!" Relief flooded my body.

"Good job, Court-court!" Keith said walking up to me.
"Thanks! Good job to you, too," I tried to say. I still had my costume on.
"Well, it's the same every time with me, but it's your first Smosh video! Mark this day in history!" Keith yelled grabbing some people's attention, and making me blush with embarrassment.

"Good job everyone! Just a reminder that tomorrow we are heading off to Smosh Summer Games! Can Olivia, Noah, Keith, Courtney, and Shayne please come over here?" Anthony yelled. I looked at Keith confused, Shayne? He shrugged his shoulders.

We all walked over there, me still in my costume. I was trying to take it off as we all huddled around Anthony. With my blurry vision I could see the guy who I tripped with us.
"This is Shayne, he is going to be one of the refs in the summer games, and he'll be an official member of Smosh 2nd Channel when we're done!" Anthony said. Shayne. His name is Shayne, that's a start. Everyone introduced themselves, and as I was rushing to get my costume off as everyone spoke, Ian awkwardly introduced me, and I did a slight wave.
"Well, I better get going. It was nice meeting you guys!" Shayne said nicely and walked off the other direction. Just as he turned his head, I got my glasses and head gear off. I sighed sadly.
"I didn't even get to meet the guy," I said sadly.
"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to meet him," Ian said and smiled. Ian and Anthony walked off.
"Well, my rumor was right! He is one hunk of a guy," Keith said and laughed. I did a little fake laugh, inside I was sad. I longed for more friends, if I work with them, I gotta try and be friends with them.