Eva's smiling face, her non-stop rambling, her anger, her childish behaviour, everything every single damn thing was flashing in front of my eyes.

I used to call her Miss. Stranger which she was. She used to look so happy right? Always smiling, telling jokes, having a great time with everyone but inside, she was dying. She looked like that everything was perfect with her and she's the happiest person on the earth but she's not. She's not perfect, she's dying, life is leaving her hand with every passing second and she, being the most stupid person ever is busy adding life to other lives. I never thought that I would never ever be able to see her after few months. She had to get okay no matter what.

I closed my eyes and Eva and only Eva was on my mind.

You're a good person Mr Orchid!!

I'm a very selfish person, I want people to remember me by any means!!

I want people to smile whenever they think about me!!

I can't live alone, I need someone with me!!

Her each and every single word was just stuck inside my brain. I was also oblivious to the fact that I had paid so much attention to her. Her presence affects me and thinking of about her absence only is making me cringe and depressed. Why is she affecting me so much?

I've never been good with the fact of the death of people. After I lost my mom, I've covered myself in a shell of not getting close to anyone because when they'll leave you then only you'll be the one to suffer. When my mom left me, I took an oath to myself to never allow anyone to enter my heart but Eva somehow knows the way to build her way through this wall. She had become a special person in my life and now she's leaving also. She can't die, I trust Kyle and Eric, they would do something for her, I know. I can't let her die, not without a try.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I'm waiting for Eva to come to this café from past ten minutes. She called me an hour before that she wants to meet me. I also want to talk to her badly so I cancelled my all meetings and came here to met her.

Funny, isn't it.

I, Noah Calvin who never ever missed any meeting nor prefer any change in his schedule had cancelled all his meeting in a row today just for sake of meeting Miss. Stranger. I never ever did anything like this for Aria but for Eva, I'm doing it.

I saw her coming towards me, she waved her hand at me with a wide smile and I nodded in response. I took my time to see her, to capture this face in my eyes. I can't digest the fact that a few months from now she won't be the part of our lives. She'll be gone. Will she really die? Can't I stop her? Can't anyone do anything?